𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

[ Training Camp: Grocery ]
(part 3)

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s Pov

WAKING UP EARLY IN the morning really gives me headaches. Damn, it feels like I had a hangover or something.

It was 7:54 in the damn morning when one of my uncles men woke us up and told us to prepare breakfast. I was so close to yell at him to never wake us up this damn early. But then, if he didn't, we-- or should I say, I-- would still be in bed snoring my ass off til its past noon.

In the kitchen preparing some foods for some wild animals to feed. There was too many requests. Yeah, they can write down in the request board on what they would like to have. Majority of them wrote down is:

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒚
(𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 (𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆) 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔!!)

I sighed, great, just great~ I need to work my butt off. Ugh, if only Sanji would just poof! Magically appear right beside me, it would be such great blessing. But he doesn't exist so suck it up bitch. I sobbed.

He is such a hubby material to be honest, its just that he flirts with other woman. But! He is loyal and faithful to you. Yeah, I want a man like that. I unconsciously nodded my head as I slice up onions.

Great...

This bitch made me cry for no reason. There was a trick to this that I saw on tiktok but I forgot so here, I end up crying like a Deku.

"Hey uhh.. (name)? You alright?" Yukie asked, one of Fukurodani's managers.

I looked at her with snot coming out from my now red nose. "Bitch, as you cansee, I am perfectly fine. What do you need anyways?" I wiped my snot with the end of the apron I was wearing.

"Bitch, we need to plan something! Today is September 20 right?" she asked as I took my phone and checked the date then I nodded tucking it back.

"As you know, this captain of ours is very emotional. He has damn mood wings. And today is his birthday so we wanted to ask for your help since Kiyoko-san told us that you were an expert at baking cakes." the other manager explained, I forgot her name. I'm sucker a sucker at remembering names, damn. Well, maybe her name was Ka... Kaori?? Yeah! Kaori!!

"Well, may I ask where is he?" I asked wiping my hands off as the said to follow them, so I did.

We stopped at the counter where Shimizu was serving them the Miso soup she made with the help of Yachi. Yukie then nudge me in the elbows and pointed at someone.

Someone with a double colored hair, he had golden eyes that reminds me of an owl. He was beside a pretty guy with raven hair and blue eyes. He was fucking gorgeous.