𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

[ Copycat  ]

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s PoV

WHEN I WOKE UP, the first thing that came to view was a fucking mess.

I looked around to see some of the players were snoring and was sprawled on the floor. Some of them was on top of each other which made my mind wonder somewhere.

I should take break from reading stuffs... I thought as I wobbly stood up.

I saw Shimizu picking up trashes with gloves on, which is a good thing. I don't want my beautiful sisters hands to be dirtied.

After I did my morning routine and did my blanket and pillow, I woke everyone up by slapping them real hard to make sure they woke up real fast. And it worked!

"The fuck was that for?!" exclaimed Tanaka who was rubbing his throbbing red cheeks with a mark of my hand.

"To wake your lazy ass." I replied continued to slap the others awake.

Once everyone was awake, they had red throbbing cheeks with my palm printed in there of course. I then ordered them to help the managers clean after doing their morning routine or some shit.

While I was mopping the floors, I felt my phone vibrate. It was a message sent by an unregistered number. I was curious of course and tapped it.

UKNOWN NUM.

Hey (name)cchi~ I saw your posts from tw*tter, you mention you were going to Tokyo?

Well, are you in Tokyo rn? The others have been dying to meet you~

Well hold up- who the fuck is this? Why was this muthafakah so casual with me? Why does he know me?? Wait... Lemme just...

ME

Well uh... Who tf is this?

UNKNOWN NUM.

EEHHHH???!!!!

(NAME)CCHI!!! HAVE YOU
LOST YOUR MEMORIES?!

That was fast. I raised an eyebrow as I walked to the bench and sat there. Bringing my fingers to my chin while looking at the ceiling. Bitch, I'm trying to remember who the hell this person is.

As I was recalling all the people that I have met in the past, my phone vibrated again.

UNKNOWN NUM.