Chapter 1

No one's POV
"It is said that the Emperor came back after the business trip that she did with the Thailand government" a news reporter stated.

"Wah! She looks handsome with that suit" a girl exclaimed, looking at the television with dreamy eyes.

"Yah! Unnie! Sell Chickens first before daydreaming to your Emperor!" A shout can be heard, which the girl didn't hear at all.

"Aigo! Don't disturb her Mina-yah, we wouldn't win at her" a man stated as he waves his hands and shoos his daughter.

The girl named Mina huff and grab the tray that has the chickens in it.

"I just wish, Momo unnie would be here" she mumbles and walks towards the table, where a girl is currently eating her third set of chickens.

"Appa look! She's so cute!" The girl exclaims and pouts with her eyes still dreamy.

"Yah, Sana-yah" the said girl look at her back and saw her father. The man put down the tray and grabbed a spatula giving it to the girl.

"You can't admire the Emperor for a whole day, our restaurant is quite running right now," the man said.

Sana nods her head, her eyes leaving the television where the emperor is currently stating something.

"The President agreed, I have here the contract that stated that we agreed on the terms, them giving us natural resources and us giving them the technology they needed," the Emperor said.

A hand can be seen rising as the emperor fix her posture and look at the person.

"Excuse me? Is it working well with the other side?" The person asks that made the Emperor open her mouth and then close it.

"I'm trying my best to communicate with them," she said and clear her throat.

"That'll be it, the Emperor needs to rest" the Prime Minister suddenly said and dismissed everyone.

The Emperor walks toward her mother and helps her stand up.

"I can walk, Your Majesty, you should rest and don't mind me" her mother waves her hands in front of her.

The Emperor nodded her head and walk first, followed by her mother and cousin.

"Ugh! So tired" the Emperor mumble in her sigh as soon as her butt touches the soft seat of her car.

The other door opened which made her clear her throat and fixes her posture.

"Your Majesty, you can rest for now" the Emperor looks at her left to see her mother. She glances at her mother first before looking at the driver.

"Let's go, Your Highness needs to rest," she said which made Empress Dowager smile.

"You don't always need to worry about me, Your Majesty" the Emperor shakes her head.

"Eomma-mama, you need to rest, I'm still young and can take care of myself," the Emperor said which made Empress Dowager smile.

-

"Sana-yah, someone's looking for you" the said girl hum and happily walks towards the counter.

"Mark oppa!" Sana squealed and walk out of the counter, hugging the person tightly.

He is Mark Tuan, Sana's childhood friend. They both grew up together and Sana is happy to see him again, after 4 years of not seeing each other.

Mark smiles and hugs her as well, patting her back as he bows down in front of the man at the counter.

Sana broke the hug and look at her friend's face. She tilts his face from side to side and pushes him away playfully.

"Wow, you grew more mature than ever, what are you doing to your skin? It looks clear" she said as she travels her eyes to his eyes.

Mark smiles at her and shakes his head.

"I didn't do anything, I still use the soap that you recommend" Mark answered which cause Sana to pout.

"I'm also using that but my skin didn't even glow, what should I do?" Sana asks him, her pout not leaving her lips.

"Sana, why don't you invite Mark to sit down and eat chicken?" The two look at the counter and saw Sana's father.

"Ahh... Yeah, appa please prepare chickens for us" Sana said, dragging Mark towards the corner of the restaurant.

"Sana-ssi, you don't need to prepare chickens for me, I can cook it myself" Mark whispers to Sana the girl shakes her head.

"No oppa, you just came back so let me treat you," Sana said to him as the plates full of chicken got put down on the table.

"Enjoy Mark" the man patted the young man's shoulder he bows down and thank the man who only waves his hand.

Mark looked around the shop and frowned as soon as he didn't see Sana's sisters.

"Momo has some work to do in the Imperial Malls and Mina has done some studies" Mark nods his head and then looks at Sana.

"Hey, can you slow down? Look, the sauce is at the side of your lips" Mark quickly grabbed some tissue to wipe Sana's side lip.

The girl stops rambling things and looks at Mark, who's looking straight into her eyes.

Sana's breathing hitched as she look at Mark's eyes, producing some heart eyes which she couldn't believe.

Mark's hand slowly put down the tissue on the table. His eyes flickered from Sana's lips to her eyes, back and forth.

As he release the tissue, he slowly pull his hand up to Sana's cheeks and held her. He slowly leans closer to Sana's face.

"Ehem" Mark pulls away while Sana grabs the chicken leg and takes a bite. She looks up and waves her hand at the newcomer.

"What are you doing there huh? Why don't you help appa there?" She asks as Sana pout and puts down the finished chicken.

"Appa said I should entertain Mark oppa, what's the problem with that Mo?" Sana asks and grabs a tissue to wipe her fingers and lips.

"It doesn't sound right. Go there and serve chicken, Mark can handle himself" Momo said as she shoo her sister away from the guy.

Momo glare at Mark and cross her arms on her chest.

"Don't you dare touch my sisters, I'll kill you if you ever did" Momo warned which made Mark flinch and quickly raise his arms.

"I won't, I'm not even going to mess with them," Mark said which Momo didn't believe at all.

"I'm watching you," Momo said before walking away from the guy to the counter.

"Momo, that's rude," Sana said as she saw her sister making her way to the counter.

The said girl glared at her before slamming her bag on the counter making the squirrel-looking girl flinch.

"That's not rude, that guy has some intention so I just protected you," Momo said to her which Sana didn't believe.

"No, I know Mark and he's a good guy," Sana said as Momo sighed and shakes her head.

"Believe what you want, we may be the same age but I still need to take care of you," Momo said and walk to the back of the counter.

"We're just the same-HAHAHAHAHHA" Sana laughed as she saw Momo trip at nothing. The older girl hisses and stands up on her feet.

"Karma will come, bitch!" Momo yelled but Sana didn't stop laughing as she accidentally push the spoon making it land on her feet.

"OWW!" Sana whined as she held her feet, jumping a little. Momo smirks and raises her hand, giving Sana a middle finger.

"Karma's a bitch! Remember that!" Momo yelled before completely entering the back of the store.