Chapter 5

Momo's POV
"Appa, you won't believe what just happened" I slum on the stool in the shop as Sana presented herself with a drink in hand and a smile on her face.

I'm sure Appa was weirded out by her because of her stupid wide smile.

"What happened earlier? She said she saw the Emperor at the mall and I don't believe her" Appa said which made me look at him.

"She really did, she even talked to her and even breath the same air," I said which he nodded at.

"That explains why she's been smiling and she didn't even shower today, what the heck happened to her?" Appa said before walking away.

I look at him weirdly. She didn't shower? That's new.

-

"Miss Hirai?" I look up from my office cubicle and saw a woman with glasses. I raise my hand as she looks my way before nodding her head.

I stand up before fixing myself and follow her to where she is going. She waits in the elevator so I hop in as well.

She's a little intimidating. She has big eyes, a cute nose and she looks like a train.

"Stop staring, it's rude," she said which made me flinch and look away. The door opened and we were greeted by Miss Kim.

She bow down which I did as well and stand up straight.

"Miss Kim, here she is," she said as Miss Kim nodded and smile at her.

"Thanks, Miss Park," she said as Miss Park nodded and walk away. Miss Kim look at me and smile sheepishly before grabbing my wrist.

I know it's rude but I don't know, Miss Kim is a well-known secretary since she's been seen ever since the Emperor sit on the throne.

"Miss Hirai, great to see you again," she said, dragging me to somewhere I don't know.

I just smile at her and nod my head.

We enter an office, that is different from the one we entered yesterday.

"Miss Hirai, let me get this straight to the point, I wanted to know every piece of information about Miss Hirai," she said as soon as we sat down on the couch.

I nodded my head and start telling things about myself.

I mean, who is she about as Miss Hirai? I only know one Hirai and that's me!

Well, except my parents but they are nowhere to be found so.

"... And I also like Mayo-" I was cut off.

"Wait, you've been telling me information about yourself?" Miss Kim ask.

I look at her and nodded my head, before leaning forward.

"Yeah, I'm the only Hirai that I know, who are you talking about?" I ask her. She facepalms before shaking her head.

"I was talking about your sister, that girl who fell unconscious," she said. I furrow my eyebrows at what she just said.

Unconscious? No one fell unconscious as far as I know.

"Excuse me? But I don't know anyone who fell unconscious" I said. Miss Kim's mouth opens and closes on itself as she facepalms again.

"You two don't have the same surname, right?" I furrow my eyebrows again. Is she talking about me and my sisters?

"If you're talking about me and my sisters, yes, we do have different surnames," I said which she nodded at me, telling me to continue.