Chapter-1

This society isn't like other societies in other stories where people hide or run away from vampires.

That was once upon a time. Society however is learning to treat vampires as equals, and sometimes even as superiors based upon their ranks.

It is however to be stated that the fear of vampires does stay. It's just that people began realising that just like human beings, there were good vampires while there were bad or questionable ones too.

You should usually be scared of low ranked vampires like half-lings or failed ones.

Half-Lings are vampires who were once humans and got transferred into a vamp from a vampire attack. Either that or they are a result of a human and a vampire who have mated and created a baby.

Failed ones are vampires who went through a vampire attack but refuse to drink blood despite their extreme blood thirst. Although these are usually ones that deny drinking blood for a good cause, it is supported that they buy and drink from blood bags as sooner or later, they will lose it and go feral, leading to them dying or murdering some else human.

Then there are normal/classic vampires too who sometimes hunt for people just for fun. It is a crime and to the society's fortune, along with vampires hunters, good vampires are also helping humans to capture those vampires to send them to prison.

And despite all that said, the society still has vampires they utterly respect. They are not feared although as they know how to hold themselves back. However, they do appear to be intimidating.

These are vampires from the two highest classes; Royal vampires and elite vampires.

Both classes know how to perform a few spells and have the ability to use magic, especially Royal vampires.

Elite vampires are rare but they are extremely respected for their strength and speed. They have the power to hold themselves back greatly and attend the night schools. They also tend to belong to extremely rich vampire families.

Lastly, Royal vampires as their name suggests are from Royal powerful families. They tend to be the strongest with super strength and instincts, although their self control and power to hold back is like no other.

Royal vampires are extremely respected and feared upon due to their power. One order from them and one could be sent to jail, without any apparent reason required. They own a commanding aura and walk with much dignity.

Royal vampires also rule over all the other vampires and they can easily end one's life with ease and sheer strength. They too attend night schools rather normal human schools.

And although they are superiorly rare, Katsuki Bakugou happens to be one, holding a lot of power over UA school, especially the night school, full of other elite vampires.

_________________________
Hiii!!:>
Hru doing ^^
I hope u all r doing well n all
This story is a little inspired by Vampire knight. It's an anime :> and it's totally amazing:)
Anyways, this chapter wasn't much and I wish u all a nice day^^
________________________