Chapter 2

Elite vampires and especially Royal vampires always looked superficially ravishing. There was always an ethereal feel to them.
And it was never an easy job taking your eyes off one.

As a result of that, you can catch every UA day class student channeling intense simp energy for the night class vampires.

Prestigious schools like UA only accept Royal and Elite vampires as they don't want any trouble. These two high ranks always hold themselves back because they have pride to maintain. Lower classes may end up causing unwanted trouble for the school.

It's not that these vampires couldn't walk in daylight. They could. However, it was still for the best they attended night school. It would be too distracting for human beings to be around vampires so beautiful.

But since normal students have become such fans of these vampires, the vampires are allowed to walk around the school during the day on lunch breaks.

(both humans and vampires live in [different] school dorms).

There were still little fences to keep some students from jumping on the vampires.

Ua had around 10-15 vampires. Except for Bakugo, they were all elite vampires.

They were all beautiful and popular.

But none of them were as beautiful and as popular as Bakugo.

He was just different. Something about him was so deep and dark. The way he held himself, the way he walked, the way he usually didn't talk unless necessary. His deep strong and intense red eyes, his much deeper voice, his ashy blond hair, his built. The way he stood with so much power. Everything about Bakugo was magnetic yet somewhat unwelcoming and intimidating.

But that didn't stop people from falling on their knees for him. It didn't matter to him though. Most of these extras didn't.

He only had his eyes on one person. Kirishima.

Ans he loved and hated it. It was painful.

He knew they weren't possible, they are different and not of the same kind. Kirishima is only human and he is an immortal vampire.

Still, his fangs can't seem to agree with him.
_________________________
Hii everybody :)
I hope u all are having a nice day^^
The updates r rly slow ik😭
I just don't wanna mess the story up😭

But anyways hope u all enjoyed^^
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞☺️🤗🤗🤗
_________________________