Chapter 4

It's extremely difficult being in Kirishima's presence. Yet, Bakugou cannot help it. And that is what makes it difficult.

He is supposed to have the ability of being immune to the thirst of consuming someone's blood but everytime he's around Kirishima, he can feel his teeth sharpen with desire.

As a Royal vampire, he is able to smell anyone's blood from miles of distance. And Kirishima has the best.

It's sweet and sugary, he can tell. Not salty and metallic like everyone else's.

He's a price and Bakugou wants to take him away.

However Kirishima is only human. He's not immortal. And if Bakugou wishes to make him immortal, Kirishima would have to suffer.

As cold as he is, he could never do something like that. Besides, as a royal vampire, he has a sense of duty and responsibility which restricts his desires to meet reality.

He might be the vampire but Kirishima is the sin. He always makes everything harder. He can feel Kirishima's heart race all the time around his presence and it's so tempting, he has to hold himself back for sealing a deal with him. Deals vampires and humans shouldn't make. Deals and rituals of mating.

It's like he can't stay with or without Kirishima. And he's well aware he's not the only one. Kirishima's secretly a treasure among most vampires. The difference is you cherish treasures, these vampires want to devour him instead.

It's alright. Bakugou had decided to rip any vampire's heart apart if they try hurting Kirishima in any sort of way.

Which will probably be around sometime soon because his senses are tingling and his violent bloodlust for murder is ringing loud in his ears.

⚰     ⚰     ⚰

Bakugou's on roll today as he is every other day eliminating low ranked vampires going haywire for human blood. That's something Royal and elite vampires have come to do to help society reform into a better place.

However in modern time, all types of vampires have grown in population which includes the lower ranked ones. Since elite and royal vampires are much rarer, the danger seems to be growing. As a result, quite a few citizens also take part and attempt on executing vampires.

Kirishima happens to be one of them. He has the knife required to end a low vampire's life. His father is after all, a vampire hunter. He received the training as a kid to protect himself.

Kirishima's father used to despise vampires at a time because his wife was devoured like an animal by one.

However, when Kirishima was a little kid, a vampire almost attacked him in the deep snow of winter night before he was rescued by a vampire just two years older than him. It was Bakugou and that's when they first met. Kirishima doesn't think he made the best impression because right after Bakugou eliminated the vampire, he began crying. He was only 7 back then. He was both scared of being eaten by the vampire that was killed by Bakugou, and Bakugou because of how easily he killed the old vampire.

However, he still held Bakugou's ice cold hand as Bakugou led him back to his house. That was the day Kirishima's father stopped hating every vampire. If it wasn't for Bakugou, he would have lost his son too.

Bakugou never forgot Kirishima since that day. He looks up at Bakugou the same way he did 10 years back.

Bakugou would drop by every year to meet Kirishima's father and he would spot Kirishima's soft eyes starring at him from behind a wall. He would hide his face as soon as Bakugou would spot him.

That stopped once Bakugo reached 15 as the duties on his shoulders began weighing more.

And even if Bakugou has known Kirishima for years, they first talked in years once they joined UA.

They never talked much actually. Rather it was just hidden passion and words exchanged through eye contact.

Still, there is an undying feeling of intimacy in Bakugou's instincts towards Kirishima.
And it's only a matter of time before something happens in between them.

_________________________
HELLO:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.
I hope everyone's doing well:>

Also I should have mentioned this earlier (I'm sorry😭) but this is how their uniforms look;

I hope it makes sense:>

As always, I hope you enjoyed^^
💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞💞💙💙
_________________________