Chapter 5

Kirishima's skills as a vampire hunter has improved in the last past few years from repetitive practices of executing amateur vampires.

Kirishima is indeed too good for himself sometimes and yes, he has a beautiful loving heart. But a part of his heart is filled with hatred and he despises vampires that are cruel and are willing to kill simply to fill up their own blood thirst. The hatred comes from deep rooted trauma as once a vampire had killed his beautiful mother years ago.

He's been waiting for his skills to develop impatiently. However, his impatience may lead to worse case scenarios. He's putting himself in danger because before taking it step by step, he's jumping into deciding that he's trained enough to take down a classic vampire. If you are skilled enough to defeat a failed vampire, half-lings should be your next target.

⚰*⚰*⚰

Kirishima can effortlessly handle failed vampires now. As a result, he moves to a quieter area of the city. This area is a little quieter during the day, but strong and old vampires are hiding in places here.

Kirishima isn't the most calculative so he thinks he's strong enough to take a classic vampire down. However, in a city where vampires and humans co exist, mistaking ambition for physical strength and capacity could lead to massive danger.

Classic vampires are natural vampires unlike failed ones or half-lings who were once mortal humans. Classic vampires are born into proper vampire families and are gifted with the strengths and power of natural/original vampires. These vampires are strong and fast even if not as strong as noble, elite or Royal vampires. If you aren't trained enough, your eyes would miss a classic vampire almost instantly. Practice after practice allows you to keep your eyes on them and watch their moves. When your dealing with immoral and unethical vampires, you must always be cautious of your surrounding and be sure that you are qualified enough to take one down.

Kirishima here still isn't skilled enough to take a classic one down. Yet, here he is, running down the street of a cold wintry day in a quieter area of vampires.

He feels shivers down his spine all of a sudden as he walks deeper into the area. Something isn't right...

He feels sensed...

That's when he sees two red dots shining inside a dark room of a house.

He runs inside, half of his being full of excitement and half full of fear. He knows those were the eyes of a vampire.

He kicks down the old wooden door of the huge building. The place looks old and everything inside is broken. But there are no rooms on this floor, instead, there's a huge altar and a huge old cross in between it. It was probably a church decades ago.

Suddenly he see's a shadow moving around him. He tries keeping up with it but his eyes miss.

Dammit, the vampire's too fast.

Kirishima groans.
"Stop messing around and come at me at once!" he challenges.

He hears a chuckle. A man with red eyes is suddenly standing on top of the cross.

It's a male vampire with long ginger hair tied in a ponytail. He licks his teeth.

"You smell quite lovely my dear"

Kirishima shoots a look of anger.

Suddenly, he feels a hand on the back of his neck choking him.

Kirishima's p.o.v

He was in front of me not even a second ago.

How did he reach me in just a mere second... ?