Jessica

Name/Nicknames: Jessica Blue Heartwing, Jess, Jessie, Captain J, Captain Heartwing

Age: 19 years old

Birthday: August 19th, 2002

Zodiac: Leo, Gemstone is Peridot

Gender: Female (she/her)

Sexuality: Questioning

Behavior: This muscular figure is a very bright, bubbly ray of sunshine! Don't let her muscles and scars scare you. She means absolutely no harm! She may tease about it, but that's just normal for her to do. In a normal mood, she LOVES making new friends. Mainly in the military though since it's really the only place that she'll go. She is a very kind, silly, outgoing person towards others. Willing to help out at anytime too! She can also be like a life coach. Need some encouragement? She's the gal to talk to! But don't pressure everything onto her. She's a person too, she may need time to recharge. Everybody has different layers, no matter how happy they are.... When she's mad, run. I mean it. Frickin RUN! XD She begins to abuse literally anything in sight. And if you're in her way...... Be prepared to have a lot of things broken. She knows many moves from being in the military, that and she'll verbally and physically hurt you. Her punches are EXTREMELY powerful, you may mistake her for having super strength! When jealous, she tends to overwork herself. Meaning she'll tire herself out, and not in a good way. She may do extra exercise or something else. Someone has to go over and stop her from causing too much damage to herself. She'll have no problem talking to the one she's jealous of too. When sad, she'll keep to herself a lot and seem more sensitive than usual.

Powers: None

Forms: 1

Parents/Relatives: Unknown (doesn't remember their names well). They are alive as far as she knows of. They sent her to military school at 15, and would barely visit. Once she hit 16, they stopped visiting and were never heard of again. Has a feeling she has a younger brother

Kids: None

Appearance: Light brown hair shaved on the right side, dark brown hair reaching her neck, lime green eyes, cuts, bruises, and scars on parts of her body

Creator: MakailaTheArtist

Backstory: Unfortunately, she does not remember much of her childhood. But she does know that it was peaceful, and not as terrible as her teenage years. Her parents loved her and adored her when she was young, but... When she turned 15, her parents decided to send her to military school with no reasoning. They refused to tell her why. She felt confused, hurt, and... Like a failure. What'd she do to deserve to go there? A girl like her didn't deserve to go there! She didn't wanna! What did she do? Why did she seem like a bad daughter to them? Why did they not love her?! Through the years, she slowly got used to it. It was awful and cruel at times, but she got used to it and called it her new home. Her parents would visit her at times, but showing barely any care. Once she hit 16, they stopped visiting and never came back...... She felt so many emotions. She didn't know how to handle it, so she took it out on those around her, as well as equipment. But even though, to this current day, she may miss them and still love her work... She will never forgive them.

Info about Death: Alive

Mental Illness: Possibly depression or PTSD

Insanity Scale: 4 or 5

Wears: Likes to wear things exposing skin. Such as shorts, shirts, tank tops, etc.. Sometimes, she'll carry a gun or two around

Species: Human?

Lives: ???

Occupation: Soldier

Height: 5'9

Weaknesses: Being reminded of her parents (or just hearing the word parents sends a chill down her spine)

Love Status: Dating Ellan UwU

Type of Dere: Deredere?

Catchphrases: "I've been through Hell and back... I'll make sure you stay there."

Fav. Food/Drink: Steak, potatoes. Favorite drinks are water and Gatorade

Fav. Colors: Black, red, blue, white, green

Dis/Likes: Children, guns, shooting people, teasing around, being around ones that she loves, birds. Dislikes bullying, racism, sexism, r/pe, a lot of crimes in general, losing wars/fights

Crushes: Ellan

Theme Song: Legends Never Die by Against the Current

Fun Facts/Additional Info: