New Info about Me!

Name/Nicknames: Sally/Jewel Mint Dragon Chalice, Sally, Sal, Jewel

Age: 28

Birthday: September 22nd, 1995 (Virgo)

Gender: Female (she/her)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Powers: Enchantment, fire, shape-shifting, teleportation (flexibility, increased speed, and ability to control others in Archfiend form)

Weapon of Choice: Knife, axe

Forms: Many

Behavior: Since I type lots of stuff for their personality/behavior, I'm going back to just typing it up with plain and simple words... Nice, social, friendly, talkative, outgoing, silly, motherly, chill but can triggered sort of easily, emotional, aggressive, possessive, overprotective over some, holds grudges towards people and herself from how she used to be, apologetic

Parents/Relatives: Mint Tea and Serenity are her parents (credits to Edith-AND-Jinx for making those characters). Also adopted in a way. When Sally died, a woman found her, resurrected her, and took care of Sally until Sally found out who her real parents are. Autumn, Heaven, and Grimsby are her sisters. Jack and Frost are her brothers. Maggie and Cuppuccino are her cousins

Kids: Monika, Link, August, and Yuuta (again, credits to Edith-AND-Jinx for making those characters/OC's)

Appearance/Ethnicity or Race: White, Mid-back length green hair, pink and grey Wolf ears, green eyes, wolf fangs, pink and red Wolf tail, sometimes has Angel wings due to Serenity being a Goddess but barely shows this (hair is tossed in the back, humans ears, and hair covers right eye in Nurse form. Hair uncovers eyesocket, dry blood near eye in Psychotic Nurse Form, hair is darker and eyes are black, grey skin, black and red Demon horns and wings, black Demon tail in Archfiend form)

Creator: MakailaTheArtist (with the help of Edith743HotBody)

Backstory: Sally saved one of her brothers, Jack, from being hit by a car as they walked to school. She got hit by the car instead, and thankfully survived... But ended up in the hospital. Mint Tea and Serenity rushed to the hospital, hearing such a thing happen. Ever since then, they put a watch-looking tracking device on both her and Jack; just in case something might happen. It also had a trail on the watch, leading them to their designated location. If they didn't follow it, this electronic that would go around Mint Tea and Serenity's ear would beep. Because of how close their home and the school was, their parents watched Jack and Sally walk home. 2 days later, a gang of bullies followed them after school. They grabbed Jack and Sally and pulled them into a dark alley. Mint Tea and Serenity saw that, and of course, the electronic beeped. Hearing their screams alerted other people as well. Once their parents arrived, Sally was brutally murdered. The bullies' weapons were covered in blood... Jack had a weapon covered in blood too. He was sobbing his eyes out... Mint Tea and Serenity were full of dread, despair, and anger. Mint Tea went into her Demon form, scaring off the bullies. Except for about 4 of them, she killed them. Everybody witnessed what was going on and screamed in terror. After the cops were called, Mint Tea and the bullies were arrested for a year. Jack explained to the cops what happened, and since he was so young, he couldn't go to jail. A mysterious woman found Sally and kept her soul for protection. She resurrected Sally and raised her for a long time.

Info about Death: She died on September 13, 2004, at 9. The name of the bullies were Brandon, Anthony, Xino, Akunin, Elyjah, Katelynn, Jessica, Wexie, and Lex. The ones who died were Brandon, Xino, Wexie, and Katelynn.

Mental Illness/Phobias: Anxiety, PTSD. Anginophobia, claustrophobia, nosophobia

Insanity Scale: 4

Wears: She likes to wear about anything. Shorts, dresses, shirts, long-sleeved shirts, about anything. Just nothing that gets her too cold or too warm

Species: Northeastern Wolf

Lives: ???

Occupation: Teacher and Nurse

Height: 6'6

Weaknesses: Her temper, her jealousy, Demon Sally possessing her, loud noises (screaming suddenly, crying, etc.)

Love Status: Married to Ace of Spades (Edith-AND-Jinx character)

Type of Dere: Tsundere and Yandere

Catchphrase: None ("Blood, anger, envy, and gore... I desire all of the four!" "Take me to an asylum!" "You can run, but you'll NEVER hide!!" - Archfiend Sally)

Fav. Food/Drink: Watermelon, lasagna, pizza, sandwiches, favorite drink is tea and water

Fav. Colors: Blue, green, pink, white, red, black, purple.

Dis/Likes: Moonlight (not on a full moon though), being with friends, family, being with Ace, cats, foxes, wolves, music, and art. Dislikes bullies, people who are mean to friends and family, seeing others injured, pervs, letting her temper get the best of her

Crushes: Vidia, Nurse Ann, Pirouletta, Ballora, Nightmare Foxy (I dunno if this is still true)

Theme Song: ???

Fun Facts/Additional Info: Sally has a fake right eye because it was st*bbed out once. Why? Someone either did the same thing to Maggie, or broke her glasses, so Sally's like "hey, st*b mine out too." Before she got married to Ace, in the Multiverse she was previously married to Beppi and Krasue (please don't hate T^T). Her eyes change to black when she's pissed or jealous. One time, she was able to control Ember into almost killing people in her Archfiend form.

Fire Mood Reading:

Red: Angry or VERY embarrassed

(Doesn't show orange)

Yellow: Happy

Green: Jealous

Blue: Sad or depressed, successful communication from afar (if she's trying to communicate with someone far away and it's successful, that's what I mean)

Purple: Anxious, terrified

Black: Furious, murderous

White: This isn't a mood thing for her? But it calms people down, making them fall asleep.

If you guys would like to know more about her, please ask in the comments!!