The Storyteller

Name/Nicknames: Jacob Steven Rosswin, Jacob, The Storyteller, Storyteller

Age: 36 years old

Birthday: November 16th (Scorpio)

Gender: Male (he/him)

Sexuality: Questioning

Powers: Photographic memory, ability to catch up to victims fast (he says it's not really super speed, but he's unsure)

Weapon of Choice: Sharp objects or rope

Forms: 1

Behavior/Personality: Quiet, smart, can be friendly, adventurous, easy-going, wise, insane/twisted, murderous, vengeful, creepy, mysterious, malicious

Parents/Relatives: Julie is his mother, but he doesn't remember too much about his father (assumes his name is K/Carl) since he was always busy with work. His mother was around lots though, he remembers that she had short brown hair (no longer than mid-back)

Kids: None

Appearance: Oval shape face, stubble, dirty blonde and fluffy thick hair, ocean blue eyes, burn marks from being splashed with hot water as a kid (bullies called it "holy water" and "getting rid of demons") and scratches especially on his face (they crack open sometimes), uncanny smile, usually seen with a black robe on and has a hood over his face, only showing his nose and mouth

Creator: Makaila/Me

Backstory: When he was younger, he had a passion for horror stories. His imagination could go wild, his parents would tell them to him all the time as well. He absolutely loved hearing them anytime he could. At school, he would always pick out horror books if there were any, and... some kids didn't like that and thought it was weird. He started getting bullied at school and getting called a "freak", "horror creep", "twisted and deranged", and more stuff. It put him into a deep depression sometimes but the scary stories his parents told him always made him feel better. He tried ignoring the bullies but that didn't work too well. They kept on picking on him. Some would pour hot water on him and call it "holy water" to "get the demons out of him", they would punch and kick him, and more... as he got older, he still had his love for horror but it got worse in his teen years. He got ahold of more gruesome horror stories... but even if he was a teen, he still loved hearing his mama or father telling him stories. He asked his mom once why the stories she read to him can't be more violent, and that's when she became concerned. He kept reading horror stories and kept getting picked on.... one day, he snapped. He started quoting lines from horror books he's read before and eventually beat the bullies up to a pulp. He got expelled and his parents weren't too pleased. He enjoyed the revenge he felt and liked the feeling of telling stories as well. So, he ran away one day and was never seen again, turning into The Storyteller.

Info about Death: Never died. However, his parents were aware of him getting bullied and tried stopping it by telling the principal. Of course, they said they'd "take care of it" but never really did... some teachers WERE on the lookout though and made sure he wouldn't get bullied too much. But because of this, the bullies would pull him into areas off of school grounds and hurt him.

Mental Illness: Depression, PTSD

Insanity Scale: 10

Wears: Likes to wear dark clothing or anything that will cover his body for the most part

Species: Human

Lives: Creepypasta Mansion

Occupation: Storyteller

Height: 6'3

Weaknesses: Having to kill people that don't deserve it (like children), being reminded of his past and what happened to him

Love Status: Single

Type of Dere: Dandere

Crushes: Biijuu

Catchphrase: "Do you like scary stories?"

Fav. Food/Drink: Something simple like sandwiches, black and green tea

Fav. Colors: Nature colors like brown, forest green, and black

Dis/Likes: Books, reading, children, dogs, having alone time. Dislikes showing face (he's not used to showing his face to others he knows), steaming hot water like saunas, bullies

Theme Song:

Fun Facts/Additional Info: He enjoys reading to children such as Sally Williams and Lazari. Because of how much he loves reading + his photographic memory, he can remember many poems and pages of stories and read them from his head. He doesn't just read to children either, he reads to teens and adults as well, such as Jeff the Killer! If he approaches you and you distract him with the talk of horror, there's a small chance he won't kill you and have him as your friend.