NIGHT. 004

"D-dinner?" Riki muttered with his eyes slightly widened. 'What do I do now...? The hyungs basically just told me to go easy on Sunoo because of his past with Sunghoon.'

'But.. I guess it doesn't really matter because it's just a dinner for friends.'

Riki nodded his head, "yeah, sure."

"Wait for me, I'll just change my clothes," Sunoo playfully nudged Riki's arm and the latter couldn't help but nervously chuckle as they left the elevator. Their rooms weren't too far, and Riki waited as Sunoo entered his dorm room to change from his uniform.

"So weird," Riki mumbled under his breath as he watched Sunoo close the door after him. "Why do I feel nervous now?"

After a few minutes of waiting, Riki left his dorm room and stood by Sunoo's dorm. He lifted his fist hesitantly and before he could knock, the door swung open. He was met with Sunoo who had his blond hair straightened and pulled to the back to expose his forehead, with a bit of his bangs gracefully falling to the front. He wore a black open shirt over a white printed shirt, baggy jeans, and a black and white converse. To finish up the look, Sunoo had a clothed wristband and two silver necklaces, a pair of silver earrings in the shape of a ring, and of course, rings in silver and black worn at least two - three of his fingers in each hand.

Sunoo's style somehow shocked Riki. Maybe because Riki had never seen Sunoo like this before- yeah, for the past few days, the older had been wearing dark outfits, and Sunoo's old posts were pictures of him wearing something cute and colorful. He never knew Sunoo could be so- "Rock chic," Riki muttered and chuckled loudly as Sunoo caught what he had said.

The Japanese boy played it cool as he smiled and gestured to the elevator, "let's go?"

"Ready when you are," Sunoo laughed softly and the two walked together side-by-side towards the elevator.

Ding. As the elevator closed, Riki stole a glance and a small smile appeared on his face. His eyes caught Sunoo's brown ones and he instantly looked away, somehow embarrassed. "Uhm.. You uh- you look good."

Sunoo chuckled at Riki's shy demeanour and smiled widely, "thanks."

"Seriously," Riki continued as he didn't want the same awkward silence as before. The two were still a bit awkward but Sunoo just softly laughed it off. Riki looked at Sunoo and a smile appeared on his face.

'His smile is so contagious.'

"So..." Sunoo started. "How did you and Jake meet? You two seem close."

"I met him when I went to transfer to EN Academy," Riki explained and briefly glanced at Sunoo. "I didn't have anyone at that time since I just moved cities, and, well, he helped me. We became close after that."

"Ahh. Where did you live, then? You said you moved," Sunoo asked, his tone lacing with genuine curiosity.

"Here. At the dorm. You never saw me, and I never saw you.. but you were probably at your own hometown that time," Riki chuckled.

"Which city were you from before?"

"Ulsan," Riki shortly replied and placed his hands inside his pants pockets. "Honestly, I've only been here in Korea for only two years. My hometown is in Japan."

"Oh. So, you moved at such a young age... What about your famil-?"

As if on cue, the elevator doors opened. Riki gave him a glance and a small smile played on his lips, "that's a topic for another time."

Sunoo stiffened on his position as he watched Riki leave the elevator. 'What the hell was that, Kim Sunoo?' He thought to himself and Riki looked back with his eyebrows up in curiosity. "Aren't you coming?"