STAY. 007

"Can I stay for a while?" Sunoo asked and Riki quickly nodded his head and stepped back to give Sunoo space.

The older boy entered and looked around Riki's dorm room. It was surprisingly organized and Riki made it look like he takes care of his room well. The Japanese blond closed the door after Sunoo entered and brushed his messy hair to make it look a bit presentable.

"Sorry for looking like this. I didn't expect you'd come here and I just woke up," now fully awake, Riki dusted the pillows off his couch and gestured for Sunoo to sit down.

Sunoo couldn't help but let out a soft giggle as he sat down on the couch and looked at Riki who was only wearing a blue, buttoned cardigan and pants, along with a loose necklace. "No, you look good anyway," he said and as soon as those words left his mouth, Sunoo caught how Riki nervously tensed on his position and his cheeks turned pink.

"A-ah, well, thanks," Riki sheepishly mumbled and quickly placed the last of the pillows in the space beside Sunoo. He turned around to avoid the latter's gaze, "would you like to have a drink? Or something?" He said— almost as if he was panicking.

The older laughed out loud at Riki's state, staring at him with a big, foolish grin. "Yah! Why are you so nervous?" He chuckled and he watched as a red hue formed on Riki's.

"Aish, nothing, I'm just taken aback by your sudden visit, is all!" Riki immediately said and glanced at his hyung. "Uhm.. well I have a can of soda in the fridge. Would you like to have one?"

Sunoo nodded his head at Riki's offer. Riki placed the bag of his new uniforms inside his room and walked off to the small kitchen.

As Riki was busy preparing snacks for his surprise guest, Sunoo looked around the dorm room. The room was obviously bigger than his, and judging by the appliances and furniture around the dorm, it was quite evident that Riki was rich. He even had his own huge TV. Due to having absolutely nothing to do, the older blond stood up from the couch and started walking around to look at the photos around Riki's wall.

A small smile appeared on his face when aside from posters of K-pop groups and random anime characters, his eyes caught a glimpse of one picture hanging on the wall. It was a photo of Riki, along with two other girls that looked like him, and his parents.

Sunoo heard Riki's footsteps and looked at the younger who had placed two cans of soda and a bag of chips on the table. Riki's eyes were already fixated towards him and Sunoo flashed him a smile and pointed to the portrait on the wall. "You have a lovely family."

Riki smiled and Sunoo sat down on the couch. He sat down beside Sunoo and turned the TV on without saying anything else. "So, Netflix?" Sunoo glanced at the screen and rubbed his nape.

"Well, alright! I don't have homework, anyway. But, I'm gonna go to my room first to change my clothes," he said and stood up. "Pick a movie while I'm gone!"

"Okay~," Riki smiled and watched as Sunoo soon left his dorm.

"A horror movie? Seriously?" Sunoo muttered as soon as he sat down beside Riki on the couch. He changed into something comfortable— a sweater and pants.

"What? I wanna watch it," Riki said and played the movie. He looked at Sunoo with a teasing smile on. "Why? Are you scared?"

"I'm not!" Sunoo scoffed, "in fact, I love watching horror movies. Maybe you're the one who'll be scared."

"PFFFT," Riki turned the lights off as soon as the movie started playing. They shared a bag of chips as they sat beside each other, and two cans of soda were placed on the table in front of them. "Alright.. prepare yourself, Sunoo hyung."