HAN RIVER. 005

Sunoo was quite the sea.

He was like the calm waves under the moonlight. A soothing night. The deep water reflecting the moon above. And Riki— he was inside the boat. He was studying Sunoo, he was holding on to the railings of the boat contemplating his decisions.

'Should I jump?'

How did he go that far? So far to the point that he wanted to jump— he wanted to dive right in.

Without knowing the reason, he wanted to dive right into the water. The waves under the moonlight that was utterly mysterious that drew Riki in. Riki wanted to explore under the water, he wanted to see Sunoo, he wanted to know his hyung better. Whatever it takes, even if it risks him oxygen, Riki wanted to inhale in Sunoo's presence.

Nishimura Riki wanted to close his eyes under the sea called Sunoo. He wanted to feel the water in every inch of his body and intake the seawater as if it were air. He wanted to feel the bubbles that escaped his nostrils and the seawater that prickled his eyes as soon as he opened them.

And he was met with utter darkness, nothing inside but the moonlight from above.

"We're here!" Sunoo said and looked at Riki. The younger blond fluttered his eyes open and he was immediately met with Sunoo who was smiling widely, his brown eyes sparkling that indicated his excitement.

Riki chuckled and stood up, guiding Sunoo up. He loved Sunoo's eyes. His eye shape that reminded him of a cunning fox, the stars in his eyes that resembled a constellation, and of course, how Sunoo's emotions were exposed in his eyes. Sunoo's eyes never lie.

The two walked off the bus. Sunoo reached a hand in front of Riki who stared at it, "you can hold my hand if you want."

Riki slightly smiled and nodded his head, before slowly slipping his hand against's Sunoo's cute fingers. The younger shyly smiled and looked straight ahead- he was afraid that if he caught Sunoo's eyes, he would internally panic. The two walked around Han River. Since it was nighttime, the moon reflected against the water beautifully. Riki then released Sunoo's hands and held on to the railings excitedly, leaning forward as he closed his eyes and inhaled the air of a night in Seoul. Sunoo smiled at Riki's actions. It was the bare minimum, but it still made Sunoo feel weird.

Sunoo wanted to protect Riki. For some reason, Riki wasn't just the annoying boy who kept ejecting him in Among Us. In front of him was Riki- a boy who seemed to treasure life and its value. A boy who probably misses his family, even though Riki didn't have to say anything, Sunoo saw a bit of loneliness in his eyes.

Riki's eyes— they never lie.

Sunoo stood beside him and followed his actions, leaning forward and holding on to the railings. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling as if he was letting go of all of his worries. "It's beautiful out here," Riki softly said beside him. Sunoo opened his eyes and glanced at Riki who was staring at the water. "It's not much... but.. seeing nature just makes me happy," he chuckled and stole a glimpse at Sunoo, "when the moon meets the water," Riki muttered, "everything in me feels.. in ease."

The words that left Riki's mouth made Sunoo smile. Riki continued as Sunoo just listened, "life is beautiful, isn't it? It just makes me sooo thankful that I'm right here right now, inhaling the air, feeling the night breeze..."

"Being under the moon. And there's much, much more things I love about life," Riki said, his eyelids slowly falling as he closed his eyes. "What about you, hyung?" He asked, "what part of life do you love the most?"

Sunoo kept his eyes open as he stared at Riki. That thought didn't cross in his mind before. "Hmm..."

Silence enveloped the two. Riki waited for Sunoo to answer, and not too long, Sunoo spoke. "People like you."