Interrogation

"I'll shoot your dick off"

NOVEMBER 6, 2038

DETECTIVE Y/N HELD A HOT
coffee cup in his cold hands, slowly making his way back to the interrogation room. Upon entering, Y/N watched as Hank sat down in the same room as the deviant android. "Anything new?" Everyone shook their heads, they've been in the cold room for almost two hours in complete silence, getting no answers.

"Holy shit this is fucking stupid. We're getting no where." Y/N complained, taking a swig if his black coffee. They all watched as Hank yelled at the machine, storming off and back into the room with the others. "I need a fucking drink." The older man mumbled to himself.

"Look, we aren't getting anywhere, I vote we rough it up a little bit." One of the most cocky motherfuckers Y/N has ever met, Gavin Reed, spat out. "Okay, what would that do?" Gavid squared up to Y/N, obvious towering over him. "Get some fucking answers so we can leave."

The two males bickered back and forth, until Hank came between them, before it got physical. "Dude, androids don't feel pain you idiot, roughing it up wouldn't do anything. I vote we send Plastic Fuck in, at least it knows what it's doing." Y/N yelled, everyone went silent, turning towards the Android.

"Fine, send it in." The rest of the males in the room agreed, watching as Connor made his way into the interrogation room. He stopped, staring at the two way mirror. "What the fuck is it doing now?" Hank asked, mainly to himself. They all sat down, watching as Connor went from yelling and threatening the android to being calm and comforting.

It went on for at least half an hour, the scared deviant finally admitted everything everyone wanted to hear. "I'm done." Connor stood up, making his way back to the door, opening it and allowing the rest of the cops to enter the room. "Okay, take it to the holding cell." One of the fellow cops nodded at the young detective, walking next to the deviant. "No, don't touch me." The broken android stated to yell and squirm.

"Don't touch it, it could deactivate any moment. Just let it follow you out." Gavin pushed Connor away, giving him a snarl. "Back the fuck up, I'll bust you right where you stand." Gavin pulled out his gun, pointing it at Connor's forehead. "Put your gun down fucker. I'm not filing a damage report for Barbie over here, just cause you got your panties in a twist." He laughed. "Or what?" Y/N pulled out his gun, pointing it at Gavin. "You shoot my partner and fuck me over, I'll shoot your dick off."

"Alright, that's enough!" Hank interrupted the two men once again. "Ben, let the thing follow you so we can all go the fuck home." The three pocketed their guns, all sighing in frustration and exhaustion. As they all left the room, Y/N hit the light switch. "You guys go ahead, I need to do some paperwork." Two of the three males waved at the detective as they all left the building, leaving Y/N and Connor at the only lit desk in the entire building.

"Alright Barbie, go do whatever Andriods do when their bored." Y/N said, waving the android way. He felt a stare, turning around and watching Connor staring off on the distance. "Okay, or just stare at the wall." Y/N turned back to his computer, typing up multiple over due reports.

Hours pass by, making him glance at the clock. 3:28 AM. He sighed, putting his face in his hands, the boy was tired to say the very least, he's been up for almost twenty-four hours. He turned off the computer, grabbing his jacket and keys. "Hey Plastic Fuck, where do you go when me and Hank aren't here, back to CyberLife?"

Connor turned towards the male, smiling. "I stay here, I think I'll be with you for a while so CyberLife sent over a charging pad." He cocked his eyebrow at the android, walking closer to him. "Okay, grab your charging pad and bring it to my car, I don't want you to be here by yourself."

"Detective L/N, I'm perfectly capable of staying here alone"
Y/N put his hand up, quickly silencing Connor before he could continue. "It's not you I'm worried about, it's Gavin. He'd told me he'd bust you if he got the chance, I'm not filling out any reports so you'll stay with me until you finally go back home Barbie."

Y/N pocketed his keys, walking to the elevator and pressing the down button, the android close behind him. The tired man rested his head against the wall as he waited, he just wanted to go home. The elevator slowly opened, the two walking inside and pressing the ground floor button. "Ready to go Ken Doll?" Y/N asked. not expecting an answer. "Just throw your thingy in the back seat." Y/N unlocked the car, opening the drivers side door and getting in, quickly blasting the heater to warm himself up.

"Come on Barbie, get in." Connor opened the backseat door, gently setting the charger pad in the back, making his way to the front seat shortly after. "Why do you keep calling me Barbie? Who is Barbie?" Y/N chuckled to himself, turning on the radio and blasting old 2000's punk rock music. "She's a child's play doll from the 50's. She's made out of plastic, so are you. It's just funny I guess." He put the car into drive, making his way away from the station.

"Hey, open that compartment and had me that pack of cigarettes and lighter." Connor looked at the compartment, opening it and handing the two items to the male. He pulled out a cigarette, quickly rolling down the window as he lit it. Less than half an hour passed and Y/N finally pulled into the parking garage.

"Come on Plastic, grab your pad." The human male led the Andriod to the old elevator, quickly pressing the button, after minutes of waiting it never came. "It's out of order Detective." He scoffed at the machine. "Yeah how do you know?" He pointed to the ground, Y/N's eyes quickly following. "The out of order sign must have fallen off." The male groaned, not wanting to walk up five flights of stairs.

"Shit, are you fucking kidding me?" He pounded his head on the old elevator doors, grabbing the android's wrist he dragged him up the stairs. The man was exhausted from his day, just wanting to sleep. He quickly ran to his apartment door, praying in happiness. "You can put your charger wherever, I'm going to bed. Can you wake me up at 8:40 in the morning?" He turned towards Connor, watching as his LED swirled yellow. "Done. Anything else?" Y/N shook his head, making his way into his bedroom, throwing himself onto his old bed.

The man couldn't sleep, his body told him to but his pounding head told him no. He grabbed his phone, looking at the time 4:59 AM. Almost 5, he groaned, unplugging his phone and letting it die, he stared at the old cracked ceiling, slowly drifting off to long awaited sleep.

{ September 10, 2021 }

I know it's Friday but I want to write so you get this and a chapter or two tomorrow. I wanna treat yall right 😫😚