Bar Stool

"This may just be the alcohol talking, but you're kinda hot for an android."

NOVEMBER 7, 2038

Y/N SLAMMED OPEN THE BAR
door, taking a seat on the unoccupied stool that layed empty at the counter. Connor sat down next to him, looking around the almost empty building. "What can I get for y'all?" The bartender leaned over the counter, staring at the two males. "Just give me something that will make me see stars in the next five minutes. For him, a bowl of peanuts to analyze." The detective slowly slurred his words, having the alcohol from earlier quickly catch up to him.

After a short while, Y/N was on his fifth, maybe sixth, or seventh drink, he was to drunk to even know what he was drinking. Connor sat silently next to him, watching as the drunk man downed the drinks. "Detective, it's 3:32 AM. You've been drinking for two and a half hours, I should be getting you home."

"Detective? Detective are you okay?" Connor ask, shaking the detective who just stared at the wall infront. "Yeah, I'm just not listening." The drunk man quickly laughed out, throwing his face into his hands. The small part of his brain that was sober was mentally kicking him, he always got like this when he was drunk. first it was the laughing, then the clingyness began, and finally his nights ended in useless tears.

"Detective, I think it's time for you to stop drinking and let me take you home." Connor said mainly to himself, grabbing Y/N by the arm and slowly helping him stand up. "I'll call a cab." Connor stood behind Y/N, resting his palm on the shorter males back, leading him to the entrance. "I've never had someone take me home before." The shorter male laughed and stumbled as he pushed open the bar doors.

The detective and android stepped into the taxi, Y/N immediately put his head on Connors shoulder, laughing in the process. "Detective, why do you keep laughing?" Y/N sat up, pulling Connor by his jacket in the process. "Cause I'm drunk, but who cares. I won't remember anything in the morning." The long drive annoyed Connor, Y/N wouldn't stop laughing or violating the poor android. He mentally smiled when the self driving taxi pulled up to the very familiar building.

"Do you live here? It looks like shit...no offense." Y/N stepped into the apartment, taking in the dirty livingroom. "Detective, this is your house." Connor leaned down to the mans height, confused from the comment. "Fuck it's ugly."

The drunk man slowly kicked off his crocs, stumbling and crashing to the ground in the process. "Detective! Are you okay?" Connor rushed to his side, helping him up off the ground. "Yeah I'm fine..." Y/N quickly trailed off as he came to the realization that he was being held in Connor's arms. "Shit. This may just be the alcohol talking, but you're kinda hot for an android." Connor's concerned faced turned into a shocked and confused one, having his LED swirl yellow as Y/N lifted his hand up, brushing a strand of Connor's hair away from his synthetic face.

Connor quickly let go of the drunk man, taking a few steps back as he adjusted his tie, feeling his fake blood rush to his face, something he didn't know was possible in androids. "Connor I-." Y/N was about to open his stupid mouth, but thankfully Connor cut him off. "Detective, maybe you should go to bed?" Connor asked, taking a few small steps towards Y/N, helping the drunk and injured man out of his coat. Connor audibly sighed as Y/N left the room, hoping this night would soon come to an end.

Y/N crashed into the bathroom, turning on the shower as he fell into the tub, fully clothed he poured half a bottle of shampoo on his head, lathering it into his hair.

Connor stayed in the livingroom, waiting for instructions to be yelled at him, they just never came. He sat on the couch, hearing the shower and a few crashes come from the bathroom. "Detective, are you alright?" No response, Connor slowly got up, walking down the hall and slowly opening the bathroom door. He didn't know what to expect, but it sure as hell wasn't the drunk detective sitting in the tub, the same position Hank was in a few hours prior.

"Detective are you okay?" Connor got closer and closer to Y/N, shaking him and somewhat waking him up. "Mmh, my bed." Connor turned off the shower, grabbing the detective and slowly  sitting him up in a more comfortable position. "I'll go get you some clean clothes. Wait here." Connor ran to the detective's bedroom, rummaging through the drawer, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a jacket, something that he wouldn't have to put over his injured arm. The last pair of clothing he dreaded to grab was a pair of underwear. Connor closed his eyes as he grabbed them, running back to the bathroom.

Connor came back to the bathroom, being greeted with Y/N who was currently puking his brains pit in the toilet. The shower was still running, Connor came over and turned it off, kneeling next to Y/N. "Detective, I brought you some clean clothes. I'll let you get dressed." Connor set the folded clothes on the counter, he was halfway out the door before Y/N grabbed his wrist, pulling him back. "Don't leave. Need help." Y/N was half asleep, hanging his head over the toilet as he spoke.

Connor held in a breath, helping Y/N out of his wet and soggy clothes, into the dry and warm ones. Y/N dragged the wet soppy clothes behind him, throwing them outside the laundry room door. Connor dragged Y/N behind him, helping him into bed and turning off the light.

"Wait, stay with me." The androids breath hitched at the comment. His LED swirled and his head screamed at him to stop, but he couldn't. Not even couldn't, he wouldn't listen to his programming, at least not right now, besides, no one would know. It's not like he's having sex with Y/N, he's just laying next to him. He just laying next to a very attractive man in his bed. "You're going to be the death of me Detective." Connor whispered to himself, studying the detective's face.

_____________________

ALL THE DETECTIVE COULD remember was the playground and getting drunk with Hank, after that, it was a blur. Now his alarm blared through out the room, making Y/N's head pound, his hangovers were always the worst.

He didn't even open his eyes, if he did, he was worried they would fall out of his skull. He declined his alarm with ease, turning back over and resting his hand on something very unfamiliar, something hard. Y/N furrowed his still closed eyes, wondering what the hell he was touching, more important who the hell was in his bed. He let his hand roam around, quickly finding out that it was a male chest.

He paid no attention to it, thinking it was another drunk hook up. When he opened his eyes, he was horrified with the sight. Connor was in his stasis sleeping mode, his brown hair was now a huge mess, his jacket was nowhere in sight and his white shirt was halfway unbuttoned, along with his tie halfway undone and thrown to the side, it sure was a sight to see.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Holy fuck. I had sex with an android!" Y/N mentally screamed at himself, he immediately lifted up the blanket, letting out the breath he was holding in. "Thank god, he still has his underwear on. Wait what?" Y/N sat in bed for what felt like forever, being to scared to even blink. He slowly grabbed his phone, calling the only person he could think of, his brother. "Elijah! Thank god you answered, I fucked up. I fucked up bad."

{ October 6, 2021 }

I'm actually dying. I'm so sick I am going to fucking kill myself. Here's a chapter 😚 I'm so sorry I left yall hanging with nothing for a while.

September 27 was the last update. I'm so goddamn sorry 💀