Chapter Ten - The Dark Knight Of Lyoko

After being virtualized into Lyoko, Batman begins making his way to the Lyoko Warriors to aid them in deactivating the Tower. Meanwhile, the Lyoko Warriors were on their last legs. Aelita attempted to make a run for the Tower, but was attacked by William.

Odd: I don't mean to bring the mood down, but I think we're in a bad way.

Ulrich: Damn it! This is really bad!

Yumi: We have to find a way to get Aelita to the Tower!

The Lyoko Warriors soon found themselves surrounded by XANA's monsters. William raised his sword, ready to give the order to destroy the Lyoko Warriors. But before he could give the order, Batarangs were thrown at William, forcing him to block them with his sword. Before William could react, Batman glides at William and lands a kick, sending William back several feet. He follows through by summoning a swarm of digital bats to disorient XANA's monsters, allowing Batman to take down most of them. Upon seeing Batman in Lyoko, the Lyoko Warriors were in shock.

Odd: Am I seeing things or is Batman on Lyoko?!

Batman: You're not seeing things. We don't have much time. XANA's Spectres have brought the Ion Cortex near the Factory.

Ulrich: Great. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Yumi: Batman, is my brother....

Batman: Your brother is safe, Yumi.

Yumi breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that her brother was safe. As William got back to his feet, Batman observed the situation. While the Lyoko Warriors were worried, Batman remained calm. Batman then proceeds to look up into the sky.

Batman: Oracle. Now.

Meanwhile in the Lab, Jeremy was contacted by Oracle.

Oracle(Communicator): Hello? Are you there?

Jeremy: Who are you?

Oracle(Communicator): You can call me Oracle. Where's Batman?

Jeremy: My name is Jeremy Belpois. Batman's currently on Lyoko helping my friends to deactivate the Tower.

Oracle(Communicator): I need you to listen to me carefully. Did Batman give you any device?

Jeremy: He did.

Oracle(Communicator): Good. Plant the device on the computer. I'm going to upload the program Batman requested. Once the program has been uploaded, launch it.

Jeremy planted the device given to him by Batman and Oracle began the process of uploading the program onto the computer. Meanwhile outside the Factory, the Joker Spectre had finished repairing the Ion Cortex and reactivated it. The Joker Spectre then begins to take the Ion Cortex into the Factory. Back in the lab, Oracle had finished uploading the program.

Oracle(Communicator): Upload complete. The program is ready to launch. Good luck.

Jeremy: Thank you.

With that, Jeremy launches the program Oracle uploaded. Back on Lyoko, Batman and the Lyoko Warriors were surrounded by William and XANA's monsters. While the Lyoko Warriors became more and more worried, Batman showed no fear.

Ulrich: I hope you have a plan, Batman.

As Ulrich said this, a pulsing sound was heard. Batman's symbol began to form in the sky.

Odd: Whoa....

Aelita: Batman? What are you planning?

Batman: Evening the odds.

As Batman said this, the Lyoko Warriors underwent a transformation. All their life points had been restored. Their costumes began to take on a Bat theme. On Jeremy's end, he saw all their stats double.

Odd: Holy crap! Look at us! We're Bat Warriors!

Yumi: How did this happen?!

Batman: I had Oracle install a program. Now the odds are even.

Ulrich: This is real freaky....

Odd: You may call me, BAT ODD!

Batman and the empowered Lyoko Warriors charged at XANA's monsters and attacked them. The battle quickly turned into the favor of the Lyoko Warriors. Batman soon took the fight to William. Batman held his own against William.

William: You can't stop XANA!

Batman: I am vengeance! I am the night! I am Batman!

As Batman said this, he broke through William's defense and begins to beat him down. As Batman fought WIlliam, the Lyoko Warriors took the fight to XANA's monsters. Their enhanced stats allowed them to stand against the monsters.

Odd: This is awesome!

Ulrich: For once, I agree!

Yumi: Aelita! We'll hold off XANA's monsters! You get to the Tower!

With that, Aelita makes a run for the Tower while the rest of the Lyoko Warriors stayed behind and fought XANA's monsters. William spots this and uses Super Smoke to ditch Batman and attempts to go after Aelita. Acting quickly, Batman glides into the air and follows William. When William goes for the kill, Batman lands a strong kick on William, knocking him over the edge and into the Digital Sea.

Batman: Go! Deactivate the Tower! I got you covered!

With that, Aelita ran into the Tower and begins the process of deactivating the Tower. Meanwhile back in the Lab, the Lab was breeched by the Joker Spectre carrying the activated Ion Cortex. The Joker Spectre drops the Ion Cortex and slowly approaches Jeremy. Back on Lyoko, Aelita enters the code to deactivate the Tower. As Aelita does this, the last of XANA's monsters were defeated. Soon enough, Aelita deactivated the Tower. Back in the Lab, the Joker Spectre vanished and the Ion Cortex was disabled. Back on Lyoko, Jeremy contacts Batman and the Lyoko Warriors.

Jeremy(Voice): We did it, guy! The Ion Cortex has been disabled!

With that, Batman and the Lyoko Warriors had defeated XANA. Once the Tower was secured, Batman and the Lyoko Warriors were devirtualized back into the real world. In that moment, XANA's plot had been foiled. Now all that was left was the aftermath of their victory