Chapter Eleven - Aftermath

After defeating XANA, Jeremy brings Batman and the Lyoko Warriors back into the real world. They then met with Jeremy in the Lab. 

Odd: That was awesome! First we team up with Batman, now we're officially members of the Bat Family! 

Ulrich: Would you cool it, Odd? We're not in the Bat Family!

Odd: We got the look....on Lyoko at least.

Batman: I wouldn't get used to it. This program was a one time use. 

Aelita: That program was something else. I can't imagine how things might've ended up without that program. 

Yumi: No kidding. 

As the Lyoko Warriors took a moment to process on all that had just happened, Batman's attention fell to the Ion Cortex. Batman approached it and inspected it. 

Jeremy: Is the Ion Cortex....

Batman: Deactivated. 

Jeremy: It's a good thing Aelita deactivated the Tower when she did. The Joker Spectre brought the Ion Cortex into the lab. 

Batman: You're lucky that this wasn't the real Joker. 

Ulrich: You're telling me that the Joker is more dangerous than the Spectre XANA sent?

Batman: I fought the Joker countless times. He's evil incarnate. Pray none of you ever have a run in with the Joker. 

Jeremy: You don't have to tell me twice. A XANA Spectre of the Joker is enough for me. But enough about that. I think it's time for a Return To The Past.

Batman: Return To The Past? 

Jeremy: A program that creates a time a temporal reversion which goes back in time. This allows us to erase any damage done by XANA's attacks. As a result of this, it wipes the memories of everyone back to that point, except for people who have been scanned into the Supercomputer. Since you were not only scanned into the Supercomputer, but went into Lyoko, you will retain your memories of what happened. 

As Jeremy says this, it all made sense to Batman. The fact that there were no reports of XANA's attacks was odd to Batman. But the Return To The Past program was the perfect explanation. 

Batman: So what exactly will happen?

Jeremy: Once I launch the Return To The Past, time will be reset to just before XANA's attack on Gotham. You'll be back in Gotham City as if nothing had happened. But you'll still maintain your memories about what happened. 

Batman: Very well. I'm ready. 

Odd: Already? But I wanted your autograph!

Batman: Don't worry about the autograph. You'll get it. And Yumi, your brother will get something as well. 

Yumi was caught off guard at this while Odd was jumping with excitement. 

Batman: You all did well. This city is lucky to have you as it's guardians. 

Ulrich: Did we just get praise from Batman? 

Odd: See?! I told you Batman would be cool with us!

Jeremy: Return To The Past now. 

With that, Jeremy launches the Return To The Past. This reverses time to just before XANA launched the attack on Gotham. This time however, there was no attack from XANA. After conducting his patrol, Batman sends a care package to the Factory. In the next day, the Lyoko Warriors make their way to the Factory. Once they made it to the Factory, they see the care package left by Batman. When they open it, they see six Batarangs with Batman's autograph. The sixth had a special message for Hiroki. The day after that, the Lyoko Warriors began their day at Kadic Academy. As they waited for classes to start, the Lyoko Warriors talked among themselves.