Cheer

It was half past 3 and Katya wasn't there. It seemed like she was doing everything in order for me to hate her. As if I didn't already. She was the classic bad "rebel" girl, always late, dressed in all black and red, not interested in school, smoking, and probably fucking whoever. We were not part of the same world.

I was wondering if it was just the usual for her to not be on time or if she was fucking with me. At 3:50 my doorbell rang, I walked to the door ready to argue with Katya.

"Hey!" She smiled like everything was fine.
"50 minutes late? Who do you think you are? I wouldn't wait this long for anyone" I almost shouted.
"But you did for me" Katya said and winked.
"So are you gonna let me in now that I'm here" She added seeing I wasn't amused.

"Take your shoes off." I demanded.

We went upstairs and much to my dismay I had to let this stranger in my bedroom, I didn't have any other room to work.

"Oh wow I'm feeling dizzy with all this pink" Katya laughed.
"Please if you pass out never wake up again"

She chuckled and sat on my bed, I opened my computer and started working while her eyes wandered across my room. I suddenly became self conscious about all the things she could see. I prayed she didn't notice the little lesbian pride flag pin on my shelf.

"Nice pin" Katya said, smiling widely, all proud of herself for being able to see a hidden part of me.
I didn't know what to do, I wasn't out to anyone. I hoped she didn't hate me so much that she would out me. I looked up at her with embarrassment, my cheeks probably flushed red. I couldn't stand being vulnerable, especially in front of Katya. She must have seen the fear in my eyes and she got more serious.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone. I'm cool with that. Well more than cool actually. We belong to the same club." Katya reassured.
"Thanks" Was the only thing I managed to respond, more than glad that she would keep my secret. I trusted her with that, and it felt nice to be safe with someone. None of my friends would even look me in the eyes if they found out I was gay. I couldn't risk loosing them.

My train of thought got cut off when I heard my phone ring. It was Pearl from the cheerleading team.
"Can you work on this while I talk with her?"

Katya rolled her eyes and took the laptop from me.

Pearl was telling me she wouldn't be practicing anymore because she broke her ankle. Seriously. We had already a whole choreo planned and one missing person would make it all fall apart. I was so fucking mad. I just hung up and saw Katya looking at me with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Pearl won't be cheerleading anymore, she's « injured ». Now I have to find another girl who can do splits cartwheels and back bends before Sunday's game. Fucking impossible." I raged.
"Kim, there are people that are dying." Katya deadpanned trying to be funny.
"Fuck off" I replied.

"If only there was an experienced gymnast who could more than easily do the basic moves required in cheerleading" Katya sighed.
"Who are you thinking about?"

She grabbed her leg and stretched it out behind her head, showing her flexibility. I wasn't expecting that at all from her, my mouth fell open a bit. I quickly gathered myself, and tried not to stare for too long at her long muscular legs widely spread in front of me. How I wish I could just rip her shorts and bring my head down pushing aside her... No. Fuck her body is great. But the brain that comes with is not as compelling.

"Can you do a backflip?" I asked after staying silent, too lost in my thoughts.
"I can do it all" She smiled cockily.
"Yeah right I'll be the judge of that. You can come to practice tomorrow with me" I proposed.
"I didn't say I was gonna do it. Why would I? To help you out?" Katya laughed.

That's right. We hate each other.

"Are you for real? I need you." I blurted out without thinking. Oh fuck that sounded a bit intense.
Katya licked her teeth and smirked. "Is that so?"

I hid my blushing face in my hands, hating the way her attitude was making me feel right now. But I truly did need her. For the cheerleading team of course. I picked my head up and looked at her through my lashes.
"Please?" I begged in a dim voice.

"Only because I pity you. So pathetic and desperate." Katya replied, mocking me.
"For you? Never."
"Mh we'll see" Katya shrugged and smiled.

***

Thursday afternoon. Me and Katya were walking to the stadium before starting our cheer rehearsal, everybody was already on the field since once again she was late.
"Here's the uniform. Is size S good?" I said as I handed her the pink and white booty shorts and crop top to her. She made a disgusted face and grabbed them reluctantly.
"Couldn't have chosen something more girly huh"
"Shut up"

We went to the shared changing room and started undressing. It was only the two of us and there was a weird tension in the air, we both stayed silent and avoided each other's eyes.

"Are you ready?" Katya asked, looking down at her feet from where she was sat on the bench.
"Yeah let's go." I replied, finishing to fix my ponytail.

Katya walked in front of me and I couldn't keep my eyes from lingering on her plump ass stretching out the small shorts. Why would a girl with a body like that be so unbearable, ugh, fuck me.

I introduced Katya to the group and we began the routine. I watched Katya from the bleachers to make sure she was good enough to join the team and I was impressed. She had so much grace, she was so flexible and strong. Everything seemed to be easy for her. After a while of training Katya's defined abs were glistening with sweat and it made my lower stomach heat up. I snapped out of whatever this feeling was and walked over to the group.

"Good job everyone. Now we have to do the lifts. Katya you'll be holding me with Fame"

Katya nodded and came closer to me. I sat on her and Fame's shoulder before they stood up. Katya's breath on my bare thigh was making my skin tingle. I didn't have time to pay more attention to this as I counted down to three before straightening my body and standing up, both girls firmly holding me by the feet. I remained in this position a few seconds and then jumped back down. Katya held my waist to catch me, her hands squeezing me, and I felt the same electric sting. Since when did hate felt this good.

We did the choreo twice before going back inside to change clothes. This time all the team was in the room and we were all chatting and laughing, but Katya was apart. I felt kinda bad to see her not being integrated into the group. She left as soon as she was dressed up, but I ran out trying to catch up on her.

"Hey wait! Katya!" I shouted.
"What?" She replied, still walking. I grabbed her wrist to stop her.
"We're gonna get some food downtown with the team. You should come now that you're in."
"I don't think so. I don't fuck with any of you and I really don't enjoy hanging out with your type of people. Besides after Sunday's game I won't do cheerleading again." She bluntly said.

I was taken aback and a little bit hurt, but I didn't let it show.
"Oh wow okay sorry I was just trying to help you fit in but if you rather stay alone that's great. I'll see you tomorrow for practice."
"Yeah bye"