Release

"Stop playing with me" I warned her, grabbing her hips and forcefully throwing her on the bed. I pinned her down on her back and got on top of her.

She was already breathless from the rough action. My hands went under her shirt and I felt her full bare boobs. Her nipples were hard and I played with them while kissing her. I trailed my fingertips over her soft skin before kneading her flesh. Trixie opened her mouth and let our tongues intertwine in slow motions. Her hands traveled behind my back to unzip my dress. I threw it on the floor, now only wearing a red string as I didn't have a bra on. Trixie brought me closer to her, scratching my back and taking my tits in her mouth. She looked up at me with an innocent look that made me groan. She sucked on both of my breasts and I felt myself get soaking wet, her lips around my tits sending chills all over my body.

I left wet kisses down Trixie's neck, making sure to suck deep marks all over her skin. I removed her shirt and focused on her boobs, licking them just enough to arouse her before going further down. I took my time to reach her lower stomach and I could feel Trixie whining and squirming.

I kissed her clit through the fabric and she jolted and inhaled sharply.
"So sensitive... what are you gonna do when I'll fuck you with my fingers"
"Just do me already" Trixie whined.
"Aw look at you. A desperate pillow princess begging me to make her cum."

Trixie moaned at my words and bit her lip as I pressed my palm against her clothed pussy, feeling how drenched her thong was.

"Katya please don't tease me" She cried out.

I laughed at her greediness and slid her panties down her legs. She hesitantly spread them open so I nodded to encourage her and put my hands on her inner thighs. Her pussy was dripping and swollen with desire, I could tell she was madly horny.

"You've been waiting for this right?" I asked, licking my lips at the sight.
"Mmmh don't make me wait any longer" Trixie whimpered and nodded. I loved to see her bratty attitude melt away. She was all needy for me and I was about to grant her everything.

I pushed her folds open with my fingers, bringing her wetness up to her clit. I dipped my head, flicking my tongue on the spot for a moment. I then kissed up and down her pussy and started sloppily eating her out. I looked up at her and she was chewing on her lip, her chest was rising and falling quickly. I stretched my tongue out and slid it inside her to make her ready for my fingers, and a loud whimper escaped her lips.

I brought my hand up and stuck two digits in Trixie's mouth to wet them. She sucked and moaned around them in the sexiest way. I removed my fingers from her mouth to slide them in her pussy. I pushed to the knuckles and Trixie arched her back, her head falling back and a moan leaving her lips.

I started slowly fingering her to build the pleasure up.
"Fuck me faster Katya" Trixie whispered.
"You like it harsh? I got you"

I switched to a steady pace, vigorously penetrating her and adding another finger. She was falling apart below me and it was wonderful. Her eyes were watery, her tits were bouncing to the rhythm of my thrusts and she was making noises that drove me crazy.
"Who's my pretty little whore?"
"Mhm fuck I- aah I am"

My digits were slamming in Trixie and I felt her walls tighten. I kept moving and with every stroke she was panting more and more loudly, her fits clenching harder around the sheets.

"Katyaaa yes oh-" She blurted out, letting me know she was almost there.

I moved my head between her thighs and deeply sucked on her clit as my fingers rammed in her core. It sent Trixie over the edge, loud moans filling the room. Her body jerked and she pushed her hips forward. My hand was clapping against her pussy as she came all over my fingers and mouth. I fucked her until all of her juices left her body.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean, then tenderly kissed her thighs and came back up to her face. Trixie was fucked out, still catching her breath. She seemed lost in pleasure and it was cute to see how different her face looked when she was floating in ecstasy. Her features were so soft and beautiful, I couldn't help but kiss her forehead.

"Thank you Katya, that was so good" Trixie shyly whispered. She was so lovely.
"You just needed a good fuck to be nice is that it?" I joked.
"You'll have to fuck me on the regular I guess" She laughed and pulled me in for a kiss. Her lips, both pairs, tasted like heaven. She was sweet and I wanted to eat her until I got sugar diabetes. Trixie was so unbelievably addicting to me and I was yearning to be intoxicated.

She lifted my hips and lowered her face so she was under me. She rubbed her fingers over the fabric of my string and I unintentionally moaned. She giggled and I got rid of my panties, her lips and tongue coming to my core. She lapped at my clit and my entrance which made my body shudder. I was slowly grinding on her face, and Trixie went for it, shoving her tongue in and out of me. Her nose was brushing against my spot and it all just felt out of this world. My breath was erratic and I was continuously whimpering.

"Ride my face" Trixie said, removing her mouth from me for a moment. I smiled and she straightened her tongue out. I pushed myself down on her and started rolling my hips, grabbing and pulling Trixie's hair. She moaned in me and that brought me so much closer.

I intensified my motion and felt myself go in complete euphoria, my legs quivering around Trixie's head and my whole body twitching as I came undone over her.
"Fuck Trixie yes" I choked out.

I stilled and Trixie kissed my throbbing pussy, sending chills up my spine. I got off of her and laid down on the bed. Trixie swallowed my cum and licked her lips to clean her glistening face. She straddled me and smiled widely.

"Exhausted?" She asked.
"Yeah..." I trailed off. I wished I could've said more but I was too insecure. I wanted to cuddle and sleep with her but I was unsure if that was appropriate. If she wanted the soft stuff too or only sex.

"Me too" Trixie whispered, laying down on top of me and putting her arms around my neck. She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. Her weight pressed against my body felt incredible. I kissed the top of her head and she held me tighter. My hand went in her blonde curls and I tenderly played with her hair. Trixie hummed contently, and we remained in this naked embrace until both of us fell asleep.