Party

Yesterday was just a confirmation of why I don't like the popular girls. Always talking about someone, mocking whoever doesn't fit their view of what is the norm. I knew we had nothing in common, so I preferred to cut my time with them short before I couldn't handle their narrow minds anymore.

Maybe I went in a little too hard on Trixie, but she's just one of them after all. Or maybe she wishes to be, because I know she's not 100% herself around her fake friends. It's sad.

I made my way to the stadium for cheer practice and saw Trixie with the jocks. One in particular was firmly holding her hips as she was sat in his lap. She saw me and leaned back against him, the guy instantly kissing her neck. She maintained eye contact with me for a while as he kept on covering her with his grubby lips. Was she trying to make me... jealous?? As a lesbian she clearly wasn't enjoying it so why would she put on this show for me.

I just laughed at how ridiculous this whole thing was and entered the dressing room.

***

Trixie hadn't talked to me since the beginning of the rehearsal. She finally called my name when it was time to do the lifts. We did the same thing as last time, and once again I felt my face heat up from being so close to her exposed thigh. Feeling her weight on me was giving me sensations and intrusive thoughts of her sitting on my face. I rapidly brushed them off and pushed Trixie out in the air as she counted down.

Unfortunately Fame didn't push exactly in synch with me and Trixie started to lose balance. She was about to fall back so I completely let go and quickly stretched out my arms. Trixie fell in them and I held her bridal style. Her eyes were squinted shut and her lips pressed together.

"You're alright" I reassured.
"Alright? I almost fell to my death because y'all can't be coordinated! Now let me down" Trixie bitched.
"Okay."
I removed my arms suddenly and dropped her on the ground. I wasn't having her little bratty attitude.

"Fucking dumbass!" She growled as I walked back to get changed. I flipped her off without looking back and left.

***

It was finally Friday night, and I was going to a party at Adore's friend. I showered and picked out an outfit from my big closet of mostly black clothes. I settled on a short and tight black dress with slits on both thighs, that laced up like a corset in the front. It showed a lot of cleavage and I felt fucking sexy. I put some gold jewelry and did my hair and makeup, my usual dark smokey eyes and red lips. I picked up my bag, two bottles of vodka and two packs of cigarettes before putting on my black platform combat boots and heading out. Adore was waiting for me outside and she drove both of us to her friend's place.

We arrived around 10pm, there were already 20 people but apparently more were to come. I barely knew anyone but I needed to go out tonight. We sat outside, smoked and chatted while emptying our beers.
"Shots?" Adore asked while turning to me with a huge grin.
"Of course!"

We went to the kitchen and poured vodka in cups before chugging it down. One, two, three times. After that I felt a little bit more cool and dragged Adore with me to dance.

That's when I saw her. Trixie walked in through the front door with a bunch of her "friends". Fuck she looked good. So good. Too good. Her hair was down and loosely curled, she was wearing a pink bodycon dress that pushed her tits up. The hem of the dress was so high up that her long legs were entirely on display, showing her thick thighs. Her makeup was heavier than usual, she was just phenomenal. Obviously I wasn't the only one to notice as all the guys turned their attention on her and practically drooled.

She walked past me without acknowledging my existence and sat outside with the group of guys who were smoking. After a while me and Adore started to get hot, she went to the bathroom and I  went outside to smoke. I sat across from Trixie who was on some guys lap, his hand nonchalantly squeezing her ass. It made me sick but whatever. I lit a cigarette and hardly participated in the conversation. A drunk guy came outside and slurred: "You look hot Zamo"

"I know" I replied, not moving my eyes that were now diving into Trixie's who finally dared to look at me as she heard my name. I saw her squirm and brokenly exhale.

"Come on Trix take a pull" The guy under her said as a dare, approaching the cigarette to her lips. She shrugged and took it in her mouth, inhaling while looking at me and then blowing the smoke in my direction. She lightly coughed and I laughed, which made her attitude switch back to the bratty Barbie.

We didn't have more interactions during the night, I only remembered seeing her dance and how I was hypnotized by it. I didn't see her anymore after 3 am and assumed she went home. Adore was too tipsy to drive us back so I stumbled in a random bedroom, took off my shoes and slept fully dressed with my makeup on. I was really drunk, my head was spinning and I was tired. I drifted off to sleep in maybe 5 minutes.

***

"What the fuck are you doing here?!!" I heard a voice scream, waking me up brutally as I opened my eyes to see who it was.
"Why would you think it was okay to sleep in the same bed as me!" The person yelled.

I turned around and saw Trixie next to me. I was so fucking drunk last night I probably didn't notice there was already someone in the large bed. And on top of that it had to be Trixie.

"You know I didn't sleep with you on purpose. I thought I was alone. And stop shrieking like that in the morning" I replied.
"Yeah sure. Now get the fuck out of this room"
"No I don't think I will" I said, pulling the covers up on me.
"Fine"

Trixie stood up and started removing the dress she was still wearing from last night, stripping down in front of me. She let it fall down on the floor and I had the most wonderful view of her ass. Big and plump, like the cherry on top of those long legs and bulky thighs. She grabbed a large t-shirt and pulled it over her head, then slowly took off her panties. Her t-shirt was long enough to cover her but it was still so hot. She put on a baby pink lace thong and nothing else. Trixie bent over to pick up her stuff, showing me her goddess-like bod once again. I couldn't help but get riled up.

"Would you stop looking at me you freak" She spat.
"I know you love to have my eyes on you, whore" I said, trying to unsettle her. Trixie heaved a sigh, but not in annoyance. It sounded more like a pleasurable relief, almost a whimper.

"You like that name huh?" I scoffed.
"Don't ever call me like that again" Trixie said and turned around. She came closer and hovered above me.
"Whore" I repeated, smiling at her anger.
"Shut the fuck up" She spoke between gritted teeth.
"Make me"

We locked eyes for a moment, our faces inches apart. I felt her unsteady breath on me. We leaned in but Trixie put her index finger between our lips, smiling as if this was a game.