Chapter 2.

Kris's POV

Working with Dr. Golden-Andreassen was hard and I don't know why Angela was loving it,the woman made Ms Lily cry and Jordan mess up on a lot of occasions but Angie was here for it. We were now going to present on reasons why we think that man should have a surgery,Angie and Jordan have said because of the accident and the injuries to the man's leg.

"I don't know why you two think this man should lose a half of his leg because of a minor accident" she said with that stoic face and voice "Did you even look at the x-rays?"

"But doc you said we should find a reason why Mr Stein should get amputated" Angie said

"A fractured tibia shouldn't be the reason why and it's Dr. Golden-Andreassen or Mrs Moretti if Andreassen is too hard for you" she said glaring at Angela "Next" she looked at Ms Lily

"I don't think Mr Stein should get amputated because he just fractured a shinbone which can be fixed by placing a metal rod through the center of the bone" Ms Lily said with a shaking voice.

"Mhm" she said with a bored face looking at Lily "I said find a reason why the leg should be amputated and you went around to find a reason why it shouldn't. Do you happen to wear a hearing aid and you didn't wear it that day?" She asked her

"I never wore a hearing aid in my life Dr. Golden-Andreassen" Lily said with a lower tone.

"Then old age must be hitting you hard and it's time you started wearing one" she said standing up "It's better than what these two said,I hope you're not going to bore me to death Mr Watters" she said leaning against her table.

"Mr Stein should get amputated because he has peripheral artery disease and he is starting to suffer from an infection. It's only right to cut the problem at the bud because I can guarantee that next year he'll be back here to remove the leg" I told her.

"Congratulations Mr Watters ,now I know who wasn't daydreaming in class" She said "Mr Watters and Mrs Lily prepare for surgery and you two must get back to the drawing board" she dismissed us.

The surgery was a success I see why Angie is so obsessed with Dr.Golden-Andreassen,even though she is mean as he'll but she is a great instructor. She was patient with us and didn't rush Ms Lily which was a surprise but what I can tell you is that I enjoyed my first orthopedic surgery.

Three weeks later.

Did I tell you that my girlfriend is Dr.Golden-Andreassen cousin,which is the reason why I am being dragged to a dinner party with her. Samantha has been bashing Dr.Golden-Andreassen ever since she heard she was back,they have beef or something and it was making Sam insane.

"I remember freshman high school when I was new to their school and I told some people that they were my cousins and they denied me while Astrid and Anderson but Anders is a sweetheart" she said venting "Astrid said if it doesn't say Golden-Andreassen then she doesn't know it and when they found out my uncle was the one paying my school fees,I was called welfare baby which Astrid shortened to W.B" she said with a scowl on her face.

"Sorry babe" I said turning a corner.

"I came back to America because of Astrid and her wealthy,pretentious friends and only to find out that Astrid was going to Harvard the following year" she said lifting her arms then dropping them down "I actually liked that school and I loved living in London"

"You have arrived at your destination" The GPS woman said.

The Goldens and Golden-Andreassens were already there

"I thought we were going to Mr Ander's house" I asked her

"We'll go after this" Sam said getting out of the car.