Chapter 5.

Kris's POV

Woke up with a hangover and memories of what I did last night with Astrid, I was ashamed and guilty especially seeing Sam sleeping peacefully next to me.

"Fuck Kristopher" Astrid moaned as I pounded her and looking at the deepest arch I've ever seen "Right there, oh God"

The memory flashed through my eyes and yes I didn't only kiss Astrid but I had sex with her, I quickly got out of bed and went in the shower. I needed to talk to her, I can't this from Sam and be a disloyal boyfriend. Once I had my clothes on I went to her room and she wasn't there, I found her in the kitchen drinking matcha I'm assuming.

"Astrid we have to talk" I told her

"Mr Watters" she said indifferently "What do we have to talk about?" she asked me going outside

"About last night" I told her "I'm going to tell Sam about what happened to us"

"Now why would you do that?" She asked me " What we did was a mistake Kristopher, no need to be dramatic about it and ruin your relationship" she said.

"Dramatic?!" I asked her "I cheated on my fucking fiancé your cousin! How are you not guilty"

"I am guilty Kristopher and why would you tell her something like that when we are here to resolve our issues and start afresh? " she said looking at me with shiny eyes that held tears on them

"I feel for you Astrid but I don't like keeping things from Sam so I'm going to tell her now" I told her

"You can do that Mr Watters but after you sent me my $500 million or else we will meet in court" she said opening the door "Good morning Kristopher" she said going inside.

Fuck!! Fucking NDA , I was fucked!!

I don't know how long I have been standing out here but I was taken out of my head by Sam "Hey baby" she said kissing me.

"Good morning" I kissed her back

"Breakfast is ready, let's go eat" she said "Astrid made Indian breakfast, have you ever had Indian?" she asked me dragging me back inside.

"Nah" I told her taking a seat next to her and Andy.

"Well you're gonna love it" she said kissing my cheek.

"I don't know why you made Poha" Andy said "but thank you sis" he said to Astrid.

"Just woke up missing my husband" she said "I also had a great night last night" she said looking at me.

"I wonder what made your night since nothing ever excites you" one of their friends say

"Kristopher actually made my night" she said causing me to choke on my food and Sam to look at me "Are you gonna tell them what we did Mr Watters?" she asked me with a smirk and one eyebrow raised.

What The Fuck!? I couldn't talk because I was still coughing and Sam was gently rubbing my back.

"Maybe he is afraid of the NDA " Andy said shrugging

"I wouldn't take the guy who made my night to court or would I?" she winked at me "Well Mr Watters and I were debating about the genes project that's about to take place in Switzerland" she said.

I felt myself letting out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding and luckily I knew the project she was talking about "Yeah Astrid thinks it's okay that they're going to experiment on animals and I am an animal lover so" I said

"Oh my poor baby" Sam said kissing my cheek "He must have been upset with him being an animal lover and all" Sam said

"He was at first but he managed to persuade me and turned my inside out" she smirked at me "I almost vomited when I saw the pictures on animals that have been experimented on"

"Yeah" I said

"Anyways let's go get ready guys" Andy said standing up "We've got a big day and night ahead of us"

Sam and I went to get ready in our room with Sam talking about how well I am getting along with her cousins especially the Ice princess. I want to tell Sam but I don't have that much money just laying around, I do have a couple of millions in the bank but they aren't even 20% of the money I'd be requested to pay.

My dad was one of the ruthless with no moral compass lawyers in the world, his clients were always the scumbags of the Earth and he was one unethical person but he made a fortune. Three years ago somebody shot him because once again his client got away from murdering a family of five and when he died our relationship wasn't good because of what he was doing but he left everything to me.

The few million I do have I want to buy or build a house for my family and for my kids to live comfortably, I have paid off my University debts so the only thing that's missing now is getting married to Sam.

Anyways we were in unmarked cars and on our way to a pier, they were hosting a party on a Yacht. We arrived and I couldn't believe the size of this thing, yeah these Golden-Andreassens kids are wealthy and now I know the $20 million I have in the bank is just pocket change to Astrid.

The name of this things was Poseidon and was bought by fathers for the triplets for their 22nd birthday, nice life problems

"Let's get mortal" Andy said before taking a tequila shot and the music began as the yacht went on to sea.

We were all having a good time, drinking, dancing and driving the jet ski's until I had to go and pee. When I was coming back from the restroom, I went to a lounge that was in the boat and found Andy with his friends doing coke.

WTF!