Better Take A Mental Picture

Summary:
The one where Deku watches Bakugou take Todoroki and their exhibitionist kink is unlocked.

~~~~~~~~~

They were fucking. Loud.

In front of them was their beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows. The sheen, white curtains were wide open in their cozy yet modern family room. A warm flood of sunlight pooled around their bodies and white couch that they currently used for foundation. Shouto liked to be on display, sometimes, after enough coaxing, but not in every way. He allowed Katsuki to open the attached, sliding glass door only an inch or so. Katsuki took what he could.

Especially if it made Shouto feel safer about releasing loud, pretty cries of pleasure. Katsuki desperately craved those noises.

It should be noted that their home was enclosed in walls, which supplied a great amount of privacy. They didn't need or wish to give anything to the occasional, wandering paparazzi hoping to find their next big scoop, because of course the fuckers knew where they lived. So, up the walls went around their piece of land. Still even with the promise of privacy, Shouto believed noise could travel farther than the enclosure and he didn't want to live that close to the edge.

Katsuki slowly pumped his hips, just drinking in the sight of his halfie underneath him. His plushy, porcelain thighs were wide open, legs bent, abdomen tight, muscles rippling, cock bobbing with every thrust Katsuki gave, and even his head was bobbing near the edge of the leg rest, almost falling over it a few times. His mismatched eyes were hazy slits, eyelashes fluttering every so often. His pretty lips gleamed after he interrupted a moan to moisten them up with that fat, pink tongue of his. All the while, he kept a tight grip on Katsuki's sides, freshly trimmed nails digging into his hard skin, leaving marks on his territory. Damn, Katsuki really needed to get them a Go Pro, just think of all the private, homemade porn they could be making...

Losing himself in the thoughts of future point-of-view porn, picturing the various positions he'd record, he never heard the door open more. Even if he wasn't busy in his head, Shouto's moans and gasps masked any noises around them.

"Midoriya-"

"What the fuck?" Usually he would be more angry. That dumbass' name was not one he wanted to hear while balls deep. It's just, in this very moment, it was hard to ignore how good he felt inside, delirious from all the delicious sensations. Age had also softened his character- part through gained maturity and part because bursting into flames emotionally all the time tired him out. So, he wasn't nearly as stunned as he could have been until he lifted his head, noticing Shouto's line of sight. His mismatched eyes were suddenly wide, staring in the direction of the windows, and his hands freed Katsuki's sides to shield the view of his cute, glistening privates for some odd reason, apparently standing right in front of them.

That's when his squinting eyes met with Deku's bigger ones. He had his hand clasped over his mouth as he took a few steps back into their yard; the idiot nearly tripped over the threshold. His free hand shook in front of him. "I'm s-so sorry! The gate wa-was open!! So- so I came inside!"

Katsuki snorted. Maybe he should have been more angry or, perhaps, bashful. But, he really only had one thing on his mind, currently wrapped around his dick. "That's what I'm trying to do." His hips rolled forward, his cock still stiff inside Shouto's tight heat and eager to pound away until he became loose and sloppy.

Who gave a fuck about an interruption of a Deku?

Unfortunately, that would be his halfie.

He whimpered and smacked one of Katsuki's pecs. "Pull-nngh- p- pull out, idiot! M-Midoriya's here."