【 2 】

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

『』༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

『』
༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

⧼❖⧽
(Y/N)

Nervousness crawled into my body, I might mess up like before. Students enter the building, some with luggages, some with nothing and lastly those with bags like me.

' this is it (Y/N)! Your first day at Teyvat Academy! Don't mess this up! ' I said in my mind. Taking a deep breath, I started walking towards the entrance of the building.

" I'm so excited! "

" Me too! I heard that Soliel X would be the one judging for the Idol recruitment event "

" I hope they choose us! Kyah! "

My eyes shone when I heard what the students said. I get to see Nii - san again! He doesn't come home often because he travels around the world. He's an Idol after all.

' Nii - san! I hope you could see me but this time. . . In the path of being an Idol! '

" GAHH! I'M SORRY! " All of a sudden I felt someone crash into me, causing my butt to hit the floor.

" Ittai! " I yelped, that hurts you know. A hand was shown infront of me as I grab unto it then the person pulled me up the floor.

" I'm sorry about that! " The person said, as I looked at the person. They have bright blonde hair Bob cut with bangs, along with straight shoulder-length twin tails and white flowers on her hair.

I shook my head and bowed slightly. " It's ok! " I showed her a close eyed smile. She heaved in relief.

" I'm Lumine, you are? "

" (Y/N), nice to meet you Lumine! "

" Likewise " Both of us giggled. I guess I could make some friends. . . That don't judge my eye. . .

" Are you in Monstadt Class - 1 by any chance? " Lumine asked. I forgot to look at my schedule, I looked at my schedule on my phone to see that I am in Monstadt Class - 1.

" I am in Monstadt Class - 1! Shall we go together then? " She nodded as we both proceed to walk to our class. As we walk, a lot of people seem to eye us, like they are judging us but I try my best to ignore them.