【 7 】

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

『 Please, Allow me to be the one who calms you down 』༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

⧼❖⧽

" (Y/N)? " her name was called out, raising her head to meet alluring red eyes with a yellow hue. Tears still streaming down her face as the calm poet of 4NEMO takes out his handkerchief and gently wipes the tears of the (H/C) haired girl.

" E . . . Eh?! Ah! You don't have to wipe my tears away! " Oh how flustered the girl is now. It's embarrassing that a stranger has wiped away the tears she shed. Kazuha didn't mind at all, he simply cares for people, especially those who are fragile. (emotionally and physically)

The red eyed boy softly smiled, shaking his head as a means of not minding wiping the tears of the girl. (Y/N) felt embarrassed but her past still lingers in her mind. She silently whimpered, clutching her hair as she looks down.

" I wish you weren't my daughter! "

Stop. . .

" Selling you would have been the best choice we have made! "

Then why did you keep me. . .

" You know my daughter~ I should have gouge out your disgusting eye when you were born~ "

I. . .

" (Y/N)? " Kazuha lightly tapped the trembling girl's shoulder when suddenly she slapped his comforting away from her.

" No. . . Please. . . " The boy noticed the frightened look of her, he knows that she's in a trauma. A horrifying experience to have at such a young age. He wonders, how could a girl deemed to be ' The Sun ' experience such tragedy that caused her this.

He has read books regarding someone being the sun in the idol world. It's a rare occurrence to have the aura of the sun. Although Akino from Soliel X has a sun aura, it's not as strong as the (H/C) haired girl.

Being the sun means they are blessed with a powerful stage presence along with their perfect vocals but being blessed comes with a curse.

(I swear my 3 books have something related to a curse lol but hey it's my work so yEAH).

He doesn't know the curse at all, the books he have read lacks the content of what the curse is. Now he wants to observe the newly shined sun, so he can figure out what the curse is.