【 9 】

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

『 Peanut butter 』

『 Peanut butter 』

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

⧼❖⧽

" Slow down Hu Tao! "

" W. . wait! "

" Please help me carry your bags, I might die from this "

The trio walked towards other student trainees, passing by small groups of them as they talk to each other. Hu Tao chuckled at her childhood friend's pain when she saw him carry all the luggages

" Stop laughing! "

" HAHAHAHAH! " (Y/N) smiled at the two, what a lovely friendship they have. Guessing from them, she assumes that both of them are childhood friends, thinking about this, she remembered her one and only childhood friend.

' I hope you're okay now. . . Me and Nii - san are waiting for you ' 

" And we are here! " Hu Tao said, opening  the dorm that the three of them will be living in, they were surprised and baffled by how amazing the dorm is.

" Teyvat Academy seriously called me poor in terms of dorm. . . This is like a house! " The dark brown haired girl squealed, ignoring the fact the she called herself poor but the two agreed to her words.

' isn't this a bit too much? ' Chongyun sweatdropped, sighing as he drags the luggages towards the bedrooms to see. . . Fully furnished beds and with their corresponding colour too.

' eh? Oh wait, I remember now. The application paper  a few days ago asked our favourite colour. . . But- '

" Oh wow! In just a few days! That's Teyvat Academy for you " Chongyun's thoughts were interrupted by the voice of his childhood friend. (Y/N) followed her, seeing the colour of (F/C) within her sight, gasping a little as her (E/C) eye saw a familiar stuff toy on top of her bed.

Hu Tao and Chongyun noticed the change of atmosphere around the (H/C) haired girl, following the direction of her eye, a small penguin stuff toy wearing a small light yellow hoodie.