【 8 】

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

『 Dorm # 30 』

༻【 ▬▬▬ ♬ ▬▬▬ 】༺

⧼❖⧽

Due to the fiasco yesterday, our protagonist have gathered everyone's attention. Kazuha doesn't care about the circulating rumours of the two, not that it bothered him since he isn't someone who cares about rumours.

Lumine almost broke Aether's hand when she saw her (E/C) eyed friend entered her brother's friend's car. I mean, jealousy exist but eh- 

" Have you packed all the things you need? " Grandma Aka asked, folding some clothes as her husband mopes in a corner.

(Y/N) nodded and smiled, today will be the start of her idol journey. She looked at her Grandpa, seeing him almost on the verge of crying, wanting to hug his dear niece but sadly, he lost a bet with Grandma Aka and so he stays there until our protagonist departs.

" Our sun! Please don't leave Grandpapa please " Grandpa Klein flashed his puppy eyes, earning a laugh and a flying flip flop from Grandma Aka. Bullseye.

Her (E/C) eye and sun coloured eye caught a glimpse of a familiar picture frame, her lips twitched a smile, soon saying goodbye to her lovely Grandmama and crying Grandpapa.

" (Y/N)!!!! "

" I think I need to sew your lips now, Klein "

" ECKK! HELP! "

[ A picture of her and a dear friend who promised that he'll come back when he's ready ]

Carrying her luggage and school bag, she walked out of her home. Adjusting her eye patch, a mere sound of a closed car door made her smile. She turned around to see her platinum blonde haired boy, slowly walking towards him.

" Kazuha, you came early today " her soft and meek voice spoke out, she's still shy about what has happened yesterday but she always thanked the person who helped her.

The red eyed boy smiled, asking his driver to put her luggage in the car before approaching the girl he wants to help always.

" Time is precious as they say, so I came here as soon as I finished my morning duties " he said, grabbing the bag she carries and puts it inside the car before escorting our dear protagonist in the car.

They both sat down, the car starting and drove off. Silence ate the two, neither spoke, enjoying the silence that graced upon them. It seems like silence is what the two liked, although they both enjoy and love music, in times like this, silence is a beautiful melody to them.