.TWO.

Stevie proceeds to feast on your lips, with her small curvaceous body peaked on top of yours, you take the opportunity to observe her out. You commence by glissading your hands up her back, elevating down to her waist then start to observe all the way down, settling on her thighs. She frantically begins to undress you, she positions you up on your feet and begins to untuck the remaining buttons on your shirt. You leisurely escalate your fingers up her back and slowly unzipped the back of her dress. Thoroughly unzipping her dress the mahogany crimson piece of garment collapsed on the floor. You perched back and admired her body. Her golden, dirty blonde hair traveling down and over her shoulders, her hardened peaks nudging against her black laced bra, the tight crotchless ouvert knickers and black stockings exposing her pubic mound, Stevie shyly glanced up at you.

"I... I picked these out just for you, do you like it?" Her voice trembled with desire and lust, you breathlessly approached her and tilted her head up to look at her chocolate brown orbs. You softly kissed her on lips which she returned and deepened. She tipped you over on the bed and lowered herself on her knees between your legs. Licking and moisturizing her lips as she began to massage your already hardened shaft enclosed by your tight jeans. You threw your head back with a groan as her little hands kneaded your aching bulge.

Unbuttoning your jeans, unzipping your fly down then yanking your pants along with boxers down, your rock hard cock sprang out hitting Stevie on the cheek by accident. It finally designates sitting beyond Stevie's face. She takes a split second to observe it. She's seen, grasped and taken your cock in the past but surely your size doesn't cease to astonish her no matter when. She mantles your cock in her hand and slowly starts to thrust, her thumb teasingly circulating your sensitive swollen tip. You cast your head back and groaned softly against her hands. gasping out in surprise feeling the tenderness of Stevie's lips and mouth sucking on your testicles. You bit down on your bottom lip and concealed your hand in Stevie's hair

"Oh f-fuck" you stuttered out in shear bliss, Stevie swiftly motioning her hand up and down with Your climax slowly started to construct. You began to buck your hips to Stevie's motioning rhythm, she casted her eyes up at you, those brown orbs combined with pure lust and sexual desire, you groaned again as your building climax began to rip right through you

"Fuck baby, I-I'm gonna cum." You drawled in sheer delight, Stevie paused momentarily and stood up on her feet, her lips inches away from yours

"Switch positions." She pleads, you obeyed and scooted up towards the headboard, Stevie ascended onto the bed, crawling towards her target in a seductive manor. She licks her lips hungrily and places her lips on the tip of your cock, consummately swirling her warm and wet tongue on it's sensitive tip. You moaned against her mouth and dug your fingers into the sheets of the bed. Stevie moaned and tastes your cock, her ass wiggling actively upon the air. You reach over and buried your hand in Stevie's hair, Stevie bobbed her head up and down repeatedly, her wet and temperate tongue hugging around your thick shaft.

Slowly feeling your climax build up; you began to buck your hips to Stevie's rhythm, she applied more pressure to your shaft with her lips and frantically bobbed her head meeting up to your tempo, her hands gaze against your balls, massaging them as her lips siphoned on your cock. As your climax began to ripple through you, your hips buck furiously fucking your lovers mouth at this point, Stevie halted and gagged against your cock as it repeatedly collided with the back of her neck, she engulfs your stiff shaft again and sucks it as your hips proceeded to grind way ahead of her rhythm.

"F-Fuck, Steph I'm gonna cum!" You let out in sheer pleasure ripping right through you, Stevie didn't cease, she continued to quiver her mouth and tongue against your dick. She resumed to gag against your cock as your hips scurried into her throat repeatedly.

"Oh yes!" You groaned, ejaculating into Stevie's mouth, coating her mouth with your steamy warm semen. Stevie continued to bob her head ceaselessly, milking your cock dry. as you finish off in her mouth she withdraws with a loud pop and kisses you hungrily, sharing a generous amount of your semen with you. As the cum filled kiss endured for a good solid minute. You grip onto Stevie's hips and launched her over on her back, feasting on her lips hungrily, you break away leaving a trail of saliva between you two

"My turn" you growl into her ear, Stevie grows overwhelmingly delighted and horny, not to mention she is completely soaked for you.

"Oh and by the way... I love it." you indicate towards her brand new knickers she bought specifically for you.