.FIVE.

Stevie's breath stiffened for a moment. The speculation of your cock fucking her petite mouth and throat projected repeatedly in her head, just imagining it engulfed her with excitement. Feeling your hands migrated up her spine, goosebumps starting to form all across her body.

"O...Okay." Stevie responded, you give her a gentle kiss and flashed her a wink before clutching her shoulders and spinning her onto her back. Head dangling below the bed, she draws in a deep breath and accommodatingly opened her mouth, loosening her jaw as distance as she can manage. She mutely appreciated whoever it was had recommended jaw activities as a form of way to open her mouth wider and project improvingly on stage.

"That's a good girl." You breathed, presuming yourself into her lukewarm mouth, merely the tip at first so she could get acquire the time to prepare herself. She began to whirl her tongue around your tip, savoring the pearl of pre-cum at the tip of your cock. Taking authority of her ankles, you held her legs wide apart in the air

"Play with yourself." Her hands rushed frantically to her throbbing core. She moaned around you as she caresses her clit before plunging her fingers into herself.

"Fuck me, what a view." You groaned. utilizing her ankles as leverage, you began to accelerate in and out of her mouth, intensifying your pace per thrust. She sensed you collide with the back of her throat repeatedly and balked

"Relax, breathe through your nose and relax."

She drawed in a few deep breaths and squints the tears back which had compulsively come to her eyes, you proceeded to collide with the wall towards the back of her throat. She'd observed Deep Throat. Who hadn't? She'd even eavesdropped on a couple girls boasting about being able to achieve the legendary routine during shifts in the diner she'd been waitressing in years prior

"It's just a matter of reclining. You gotta perform it on your back with your head jerked back because then it's a straightforward line down your throat, see? Don't pressure your muscles though, You gotta remain calm and let everything go loose"

She hadn't really concluded that it was conceivable but there was never going to be another better opportunity than this to try. She shut her eyes and draws in a deep breath, her own satisfaction abandoned as she reached back to clutch your hips and haul you further into her. Attempting with everything she had, she concentrated on relaxing her jaw and throat. And then it happened. her throat was abruptly brimmed as you thrusting against her. She was doing it.

"Holy fucking shit!" You stammered, roughly pounding into her repeatedly until she began to squirm and shove you away. You extracted with a loud pop and she wheezed for air, strings of saliva attaching you to her. You laughed downward at her and once she'd collected herself she began to giggle in surprise too. Seeing that your cock was nice and lubricated with her saliva coating it, you feel like it's ready

"Ready to be taken?" She didn't reply, instead she obligingly widened her mouth indicating that she wants to be throat fucked again. Nodding understandably she hungrily took you. You thrusted into her with ease this time, hearing your groans of gratification had her aching again. She frantically began to finger herself as your cock repeatedly entered in and out of her petite mouth. The vibrations of her moans against your cock engulfed you with pleasure making you groan loudly. Stevie let a few tears slip, utterly lost in ecstacy feeling you buried deep inside her throat and her fingers frantically thrusting in and out of her damp pussy. Tonight she is experiencing so many new things, and only desires to do these with you and you alone.

Feeling your climax starting to rip right through, you immediately pull out. As much as you wanted to ejaculate inside Stevie's throat you wanted to save your climax for her asshole instead. Stevie gasped and breathed frantically for air, she shot her eyes up at you. She's ready to be taken.

"I-I'm Ready." She announces through her breaths.