.THREE.

Stevie whimpered at the vicinity in your words, she genuinely loves it when you take dominance, her powerless body pleading with desire and demand. She writhes against your exposed body, her figure craving your lips and hands to caress and touch her flaming body. You skimmed her face in your hands and analyzed her luminous, deep and velvety brown eyes and her pretty, stout lips. You took a minute to inspect her remarkably stunning beauty, she surveyed your expression and shifted a little.

"Y/N... is something wrong?" She interrogates, seething her teeth into her bottom lip in anticipation. You chuckled and pecked her softly on her pink lips leaving them burning.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing" you reassure and devoured her lips exceeding over her small frame. you elevate your hands from her face, down to the nape of her neck, your colossal hands trailed to her back and unlatched her bra, hurling it towards the ground below. You timidly observe her firm, satiny breasts and grasp her left breast, perfectly fitting in the palm of your hand. The opposite hand maneuvers towards her moistened cunt. Slipping a finger inside her vagina she immediately moans against your mouth. Shifting a second finger inside her you propel your fingers inwards and outwards in a repeating pattern, her musky and warm juices coating your fingers. She wailed in gratification gripping onto the sheets of the bed while her hips interjected against your magic fingers.

"Oh Y/N! D-Don't stop!" She conveys, gradually losing herself in pure ecstacy. You slipped in a third finger to the fuse, Stevie arched her back with her mouth hanging open expandedly. You knelt down against her breast and flicked her right breast into your mouth. A loud moan descended from her mouth as your tongue and lips feasted on her hardened peak. Her whimpers and cries grew louder and violent as your fingers pistoned rapidly in and out of her slit. She writhed, moaned and cried out in pleasure, her fingers plunging into your muscular back. She began to convulse, her orgasm discharging through her body. She shrieked out in satisfaction

"OOOOOH MY GOD! DON'T STOP, I'M GONNA CUM! OoooOoOoHh FuCk YES!" she screeched out in gratification, bucking her hips furiously against your magic fingers. You slivered down softly on her tasty neck, your teeth immersing into her neck. She groaned and pleaded for more, if there's one thing that truly shifted you on is hearing Stevie's sultry pleas, begging for more. She gasps and breathes heavily, her orgasm building rapidly rip riding through her body. Her tight walls began to stiffen, encompassing your fingers shut indicating that she's close to cumming.

"AHHH! Y/N, THAT FEELS SO GOOD! OH! OH GOD. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T STOP!" she pleaded, bucking her round hips against your fingers. You promptly shift positions, your warm and wet tongue meeting her inner folds and clit. Stevie squealed out in pleasure as your tongue expertly ate her tight walls out. Stevie bucked against your tongue loving the warmth of your breath collide with her clit, your tongue probing and exploring the inside of her opening. She began to convulse singing in sheer delight

"Y/N! I'M GONNA CUM!" she screams hitting a high note as you continuously fucked her with your tongue. She heaves in and out as her orgasm ripped right through her. She screamed out in ecstacy as her fingers massaged her clit furiously. her breathing grows denser, her face flushing with delight and body convulsing in shutter pleasure. She screams out in satisfaction as her juices squirt out of her warm tightness striking you in the face,She tastes amazing. You proceed to ram your tongue inside her entrance as her tasty juices squirt on your face and inside your mouth. She densely inhales and exhales heaving for oxygen.

You kiss her inner thighs and brush your tongue against her outer folds and inner thighs, licking up all of her juices while her Intoxicating scent lingers up your nose as you do so. Cleansing her clean you shift up towards her and grazed your lips onto hers making her taste herself in the lust fueled kiss. Breaking the kiss you licked your lips then caressed her flat tummy leaving a moist trail of kisses elevating up her neck and settling on her sweet spot. She moaned softly. Smirking, you murmured nonchalantly into her ear

"Turn around and lay down on your stomache, I want your ass elevated and your face downward on the pillow. Spread your legs for me and do NOT touch yourself. Can you do that for me?" She moans and writhes at your demands and nods vigorously. altering up on her knees she slowly bowed down, her full, well rounded ass elevated up in the air awaiting to be kissed, bitten, slapped and fucked hard. She expands her legs open, conceding her pretty, tight pink pussy to your very eyes. You gradually kneel down and bite down on her black ouvert panties and haul them under her thick and creamy thighs till' their fully off her legs. You draw your tongue on her left ass cheek and softly plunge your teeth down into her pale white and soft flesh leaving a scarcely wound on her asscheek.

You endeared her bare bottom in the palm of her hand leaving Stevie in pure torment, poorly wanting to caress herself. You inch towards her tight steamy asshole and deliberately make contact to her hole with your tongue. She jumps in shock and gasps in dismay. She let's out a groaned cry, clutching against the white layered sheet in anticipation. You grasped onto her toned thighs and expertly swirl your tongue on her now formerly aching hole. As your tongue rapidly fondles with her asshole she begins to pant heavier and heavier as the pace hastes per graze. Stevie was so fucking devoted to this, this is her first ever experience feeling the warmth and moistness of another's tongue on her asshole. She would've never imagined, neither in her deep and darkest desires that the ambience of this would feel this marvelous.

She slowly diverted her hand towards her aching core to add on the pleasure she's experiencing but then felt the sting of your hand slapping her ass causing her to flinch and shriek loudly, with a moan too.

"What did I just say princess? NO touching." You appointed, giving her another swift slap on her trembling ass. Stevie whimpered in pain infused with amusement. She couldn't commit anymore, she needed your cock inside her. NOW.

"P-Please" she uttered in just above a whisper, her legs shaking vigorously. You peaked over at her with a wry smirk plastered on your lips, elevating towards her level you whispered against into her ear, your warm aroma colliding on the back of her neck. Her breath hitched

"What is it baby? Go ahead, tell daddy" you whisper nonchalantly into her ear, your fingers sliding into her wet slit. She gasped and moaned, her voice trembling

"I-I want mmmm D-Daddy to oh god f-fuck me ha- oOOoOHh h-hard with h-his mmph cock!" She managed to articulate as your fingers pistoned into her in a repeating pattern making it difficult for her to communicate. You lifted her chin up to meet your eyes and gave her a gentle kiss, your tongue slipping inside her mouth causing her to moan softly

"Whatever you desire" you remark.