[💌] - 1

It all began with one note, one cheesy pick up line, that found it's way into Beomgyu's locker written by an anonymous someone. There were only the initials DC, but the raven-haired didn't know someone whose name began with those letters.

I don't know which is prettier today -- the weather, or your your eyes.
~ DC

After that one note, many more followed and the mysterious author nowhere to be seen. At first Beomgyu thought it was an incident, then he thought it was some sort of prank, but nobody would prank someone for one whole month. So he didn't thought it was a prank anymore.

The texts were extremely cheesy but somehow they made the seventeen year old boy's heart flutter. Beomgyu didn't really liked school, not at all, he was just there to finish his last two years of high school. As well, he hadn't many close, true friends who he really could rely on, only Taehyun and Hueningkai, his childhood best friends.
Most of the other students spread rumors about him and didn't really liked him. For them, he was just the rich, spoiled kid, arrogant and conceited. However, that was wrong.

Yeah, Beomgyu's family was rich, had more money than others and somehow he got a lot more things than other teenagers in his age, call him spoiled, he didn't care. Though, just because he was a little introverted and reserved, didn't mean he was arrogant or conceited. People always assumed things before really knowing that person.
Indeed, he hated this school and the people on it. Only one two more years, then he finally could leave this place of hell.

Nevertheless, back to those pick up lines,  he got them nearly everyday. But they managed to brighten up the black-haired male's day, making him go to school with a smile on his lips and an exciting feeling in his body. He wanted to thank this person, he really, really wanted to, but how? Except those unknown initials, Beomgyu had no clue. Nothing. He didn't even know if that certain someone was a girl or a boy, or in which class he or she visited.

Who was that person? A question that never left the young male's mind and he asked himself everyday. Will that person ever show her or himself? Beomgyu wasn't really religious or believed in something like that, but he prayed that his wish of finding that person would come true sooner or later.

It was Monday, another week full of school began. Right now, Beomgyu stood in front of his still closed locker. He was excited and curious. Would there be a new note? He bit his full bottom lip and opened the locker rather quickly. Out of excitement he was holding his breath in which he didn't really realized at first until his lungs were basically screaming for air and he was forced to inhale.
His lips curved up into a wide smile when his chocolate brown eyes landed on the folded, pastel purple paper.
Beomgyu took it and unfolded it, reading it quietly and taking in every word.

To the prettiest boy I've ever seen

One night I was looking at the stars and thought, 'Wow, how beautiful.' But now that I'm looking at you, nothing else can compare.
~DC

Beomgyus smile only got wider and he felt his heart making a little jump, skipping a beat just because of the cheesy yet extremely sweet words. He pressed the small paper against his chest and closed his eyes for a moment.
Was it possible to catch feelings for someone you might've never seen before? Because if it was, then Beomgyu might be about to catch them, or he already had, he didn't know. He didn't really fell in love before, neither did he had a real crush on someone. He didn't know how falling in love felt like. Maybe he had to ask Taehyun some time, Beomgyu knew his younger friend had a huge crush on Hueningkai, their best friend.

But what Beomgyu in that moment didn't realized were the two dark eyes of a boy with cotton-candy-like, light pink hair and a small, lovely smile on his plump lips that were watching him from behind the corner, hiding behind it, so no one, especially the raven-haired would see him. The pink-haired didn't intended to show himself yet but he planned on doing it soon.
The fear of getting rejected by the younger and embarrassing himself was almost completely gone. Beomgyu was slowly falling for the pink-haired, his bright smile and the way he reacted to the notes exposed him and it made Yeonjun's heart race like a racing car, the butterflies were flying like crazy in his stomach, sending electric waves through his body. One last time, the nineteen year old male looked at the dark-haired and smiled to himself, chuckling before finally leaving the hallway.

'I must look like some freak', Beomgyu thought to himself, still pressing the paper against his chest and grinning like some madly in love fool. It was crazy how fast his heart was pounding against the insides of his chest. He bit his lip and tried to calm down, taking slow breaths, but it was hard to ignore this new somehow strange yet beautiful and exciting feeling. Fortunately, there were nearly no students in the hallway right now, so the raven-haired was basically alone by himself and no one would judge him. Thank God!

The school bell rang all of a sudden. His eyes widened in surprise and Beomgyu took his books, closed the locker door and quickly ran through the hallways, sending silent prayers to God not to be late. 'Please, please, please!' Detention was the last thing he wanted to get, at least not today. Actually not ever, but absolutely not today, every other day would be okay, because he had to be home in time. His favorite singer will release a new song with music video and he absolutely didn't plan on missing the premiere, it was so rare that a music video dropped after school and this one time Beomgyu definitely won't miss that opportunity.

His prayers were heard. The raven-haired made it to the classroom just in time. His teacher wasn't there, so he slowed down and passed the others students, head hanging low what caused his long bangs to cover his eyes and taking his seat between his best friends in the last row. "What took you so long?", The blond-haired, Taehyun, asked quietly, because right then the teacher entered the classroom. "Sorry, I forgot the time", Beomgyu answered. Kai on the right side lifted up his dark brown head, grinning knowingly at the oldest of the three which was Beomgyu. "Another note?" The older nodded, smiling, he couldn't keep it in, and passed the note to the youngest.

"Beomgyu and Hueningkai, no passing notes in class!" "Sorry, ma'am." Both quickly looked up and apologized respectfully to the woman in front of the active board.
"Cheesy", Kai commented the note amused and shoved it back to it's owner after the teacher turned her back to class again to continue writing something on the board. Taehyun glanced at the note and nodded approvingly. "Pretty cheesy." Beomgyu just shook his head and rolled his eyes. They didn't understand what these notes really meant to the raven-haired but that was fine, they didn't have to, at least he himself did. It was a thing between the stranger and him. And only them.

First chapter, hope you liked it.
I hope there are not that many mistakes anymore.
Leave your thoughts in the comments :D