[💌] - THE ENDING

The realization set in and Beomgyu snapped back to senses, rushing out of the kitchen and leaving the mess behind, it didn't matter.
Yeonjun was about to open the front door to leave the house as quietly as possible. "Please stay", the younger spoke softly, wrapping his arms tightly around the slightly taller male's torso from behind. The pink-haired paused in his tracks, slowly loosening the grip on the doorknob. He had to bite his plump bottom lip to suppress the smile that formed on them, the warm, exciting feelings rushing through his body.

"I don't know my feelings well but I know that you're so, so important to me and that I need you in my life... like forever... I don't know what love is but maybe this is how it feels like. To spend time with a person you like and do the craziest things, to end up fighting with flour and making a mess, to enjoy even the smallest things, to have this bond-like connection... All of that, I feel it when I'm with you." Beomgyu's voice was soft and quiet, nevertheless Yeonjun understood every word, his heart making little jumps.

He gently loosened the younger's hands to turn around in his hold and face the flushed boy, placing his palms on the raven-haired's cheekbone. A fond smile taking place on his plump lips. "Does that mean-", Yeonjun started but Beomgyu interrupted him quickly. Eyes doe and sparkly as always, the pink-haired could already feel himself getting lost in their inscrutability. "Yes", he bursted out, pretty much surprising the taller but Beomgyu himself as well. He felt his cheeks heat up even more under Yeonjun's soft palms, making him let out soft chuckles.

"I mean, yes... I think... I know everything we do feels right and it makes my heart flutter when you look at me with this lovely gaze as if I'm the most precious person on earth to you", Beomgyu added, feeling a little embarrassed. "You are", Yeonjun replied, voice softer than ever, "You are the most precious person on earth to me."
The raven-haired widened his eyes and hid his flustered face behind his hands, whining. "Stooooop~" He heard the older's chuckles and soon after he took the younger's hand from his face, wrapping one arm around his tiny waist to pull him closer.

Beomgyu placed his hands on the ladder's chest, looking straight into Yeonjun's beautiful, adoring eyes. They were so close that Beomgyu could see every single one his dark lashes which framed his beautiful eyes and the small mole under the outer corner of them which underlined the older's handsomeness. A sweet and charming smile on his soft, plump lips. He drew small circles with his thumb on the younger's cheek, taking in his beauty. "Pretty", he commented and leaned in, slowly closing the gap between their faces and lips, stopping a few millimeters in front of the younger's ones. "Can I?" Beomgyu's heart fluttered and even though the pink-haired had kissed him just a few minutes ago, he felt excited. His slight nod was enough for Yeonjun to close the gap, gently placing his full lips onto the sweet, cherry-tasting ones of the younger.

Beomgyu's eyes fluttered shut, taking in the addicting, intimate feeling, enjoying every second of it. The older's lips were soft and tasted like honey. Beomgyu loved honey. He tightened his grip on Yeonjun's collar, pulling him closer. He wanted- no, he needed more. Yeonjun grinned a little and gave the raven-haired what he desired, kissing him with all the passion, love and dedication he had.

It was perfect. Everything was meant to be.

[💌]

Two weeks later, Yeonjun and Beomgyu went on dates but still they hadn't asked each other out properly, even though they already behaved like they did... mostly in private. No one knew about them officially for now. They were friends in school, nothing more and nothing less, except for the few secret dates and make out sessions in the wide back of the school's library.
For the first times in his life, he was actually excited to go to school, just because of this one special someone - Yeonjun.

His best friends?
Well, Beomgyu was ignoring them for one week now, since they didn't bothered to tell him, they were a thing now. However, he planned on talking to them again soon, after all, they were his best friends, his sadly not blood related brothers. He needed them, he was just a little... salty. He told them right away about him and Yeonjun, so he thought they would do the same.

Beomgyu entered the building and already saw the pink-haired male from a far standing at his locker, having his usual charming smile on his lips. Immediately the younger increased his pace and a huge smile formed on his lips. One weekend without Yeonjun and he already missed him.
How should it be when the older graduated next summer? Oh God, better he didn't think about that and just enjoyed the now.

"Hey pretty", the older greeted, surprisingly looking a little nervous, or Beomgyu began seeing things. "Everything's fine?", he retorted, voice concerned. "Uh... yes", Yeonjun quickly nodded way too suspiciously. Beomgyu took a few seconds to eye the taller critically. "What?", he nervously asked, touching his face to check if something was wrong. "Nothing", Beomgyu shook his head, smiling and opened his locker, finding the reason for Yeonjun's nervousness.

A note. A pastel pink colored paper specially folded into a heart and a delicate light peach colored rose next to it. Now Beomgyu knew why his locker key wasn't there and he had to use his spare key, Yeonjun borrowed it to plan this.
The younger excitedly unfolded the paper and read it with a crazily fast pounding heart.

My pretty, most precious rose,

did you know that peach colored roses stand for appreciation, sincerity and getting together?

I think you already know what I want to ask, right?
Well, then turn around...

Beomgyu's sparkly eyes were wide as saucers, slowly turning around to the older, nervously biting his lip. "Beomgyu, you wanna be mine, my boyfriend?", Yeonjun hesitantly asked, pure adrenaline running through his veins. A sudden confidence hit the younger, he didn't cared if other students were in the hallway right now and cupped the pink-haired's soft cheeks with his warm hands, pulling him closer. "Yes, I'd love to", Beomgyu nodded with a huge, lovely smile and connected their lips into a sweet kiss. Yeonjun was caught off guard but quickly gave in, happily embracing the younger's smaller frame.

It all started with a note, a cheesy pick up line and it ended with a note.

...

"Is it really true with the peach colored roses and the getting together stuff?", Beomgyu curiously asked, looking at the older who proudly nodded. "Cheesy", the raven-haired grinned, stealing another kiss from Yeonjun. "But I love it."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 (𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘) 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Thank you so, so much for reading and leaving some love.

Considering that this is my first English fanfiction, I'm actually really proud about this piece. I never imagined writing stories in English or publishing them
but here I am.

Honestly, I had a hard time, somehow I lost the joy of writing, especially in German, and nothing was really working out anymore, however, I think I'm slowly getting into writing again. I enjoy writing in English, maybe because it's a little challenging.

Anyways, I really hoped you enjoyed this story and maybe we'll see us in another one.

Lots of love ♡
- tokbinnie