Part 4

Sana left the house and took the cab straight to Shefali's house.  Shefali's house is near from Sana's house.  So she reached in just 15minutes. When the cab was going to stand in front of the house, suddenly a small puppy came in front of the cab.  And maybe the puppy got a little bit sore. And seeing this, Sana's eyes turned red with tearsand anger she got down from the cab and entered Shefali's house with the puppy in her lap.

Sana- Ratan Kaka, give me some Dettol and cotton now.

Ratan kaka- kyun? Kya hua? Kaha lagi chot? Kaha gir gyi thi tum??

Sana- No, not me. look at this baby being cut. You give it quickly.

Joy- Kyun chahiye tujhe cotton?  Where did you cut?

Sana- not dadavai( bigbro) not for me. Isse decko bohot lagi hai usse. Aha meri puttu bohot dukh raha hai?koi na mai hu na..saab thik ho jyagi...( With a baby voice)

      Siddharth, on the other hand, was watching all. Sana did not understand that.  When she understood, she avoided it a little and sat down in the corner of the sofa with the puppy and started caressing it.  Sana Sid could not recognize him as he was not in any uniform.  Suddenly Mahi came down with Tara on her lap and saw Sana's condition and looked at Joy and laughed.

Sana- Boudi kyu haas rehi ho aap? Deckho isse kitni lagi hai. By the way where is Sefu?  And your the ACP ??

Joy smiled and said that he had called a while ago and said he would not come.  And Sefu didn't even wake up how much he called while she was sleeping.  She said that she will not go to university today.(jay ki baat sunke sid jay ko gusse se deckti hai but jay bilkul aviod kar deta hai.)

Sana-Ok..Iss ACP se toh mai baad me nipaat lungi phele iss lady Kumbhakarna ko nipaatlu. Usse ACP jaise post mila kaise? Baat bol ke rakhta nehi hai.. mai aur 10 minute so sakti thi na...

Hearing this, Sid laughed out loud. Along with Joy and Mahi.  And just then Shefali came down. She doesn't know what her brother said Sana said in her name.

Sana- oh tum agyi? But abhi toh 6 mahina nehi hue na?

Sefu- what do you mean?  What is my relationship with six months?  I don't understand.

Sana- How do you understand? Meri neend udhake tum so rehi ho..aur tumhari ACP bhaiya kaha hai?

Sefu- Where was I sleeping?  I went to get the papers. What davai(bigbro) wanted.

Sana- Oooh well!  Where is your davai?  He did not come.  Dadabhai said he said he can't come today.

Sefu- what are you talking about?  Dadabhai said Davai will not come?  Davai has been sitting since long time.  This is Davai (showing Sid)

Sana- Oh God, what did you do, Sana? Siyappa kar di tune aaj..What did I tell him in front of him?  😭😭😭(Slowly she pat her forehead herself. But everyone heard it, and everyone laughed out loud.)

Sana: Sorry Mr. Banerjee😥, I didn't know you. Sorry, please don't be angry with me and avoid the problem of our university.

Sid- no it's ok .. tell me what's the problem.

Sana and Shefali told their whole problem. Uske baad sid sana aur shefali ko university chor ke police station chale gye..

I hope you all like it.. please batana kaise hai..mujhe accha lagegi...

Bye....