Part - 11

Heeellllllloooooooo,,,,,, Happy Navratri & DurgaPuja to every one....

Sab acche se puja manao...aur khush raho....

Agar meri yeh story pasand aye to plzzzzz plzzzzz plzzzzz vote do aur comment kardo...

Inspiration milti hai yaar.... Aur acche acche likhne ke liye inspiration milti hai...

Continue the story...................

         The day passed quite a bit in Sid's busy schedule.  In the meanwhile, he talked to Shefali but he did not want to know about Sana.  Because if Shefali take him in a bad way.

        On the other hand, Sana is very busy with her work and studies.  Although he remembered Sid, he did not pay attention to the matter.

         Fresher's welcome ceremony today at Shehnaaz's University.  Everyone is busy.  Someone is busy with their own performance.  Someone is busy with the program.  And Sana is busy with everything. Because most of the responsibility of organizing this event is on her.

        While Sana was watching the stage for the last time, someone pulled her from behind and led her into a little darkness.  In the dark, it is not clear who the man or woman on the opposite side is.  Sana's face is blocked so she can't even scream.  But she is still trying hard to save herself.  Suddenly a teacher of the university started shouting-----

Sir- who is here?  What are you doing?

Somehow Sanaa freed herself from the man and came to the sir.

Sana-sir I'm shehnaaz.  I don't know who it is.  I couldn't even see my face properly in the dark. He forced me to stick my face and brought me here.  I don't know how I would have saved myself if you hadn't come.

    Hearing Sana's words, sir realized that it was a boy going a little further towards the darkness.  Sanao is also little scared today.  In the meanwhile, a friend of her Ritu, came to her looking for Sana and got scared after hearing everything.  And she decided to tell the principal tomorrow. Sana agreed with Sir and Ritu and left.

Ritu- Sana, whatever you say, mujhe aaj bohot daar laga...koi kyu karega aise koi reason ke bina... Tum janti ho usko??

Sana- nehi... Mujhe toh thik se uska muh bhi nehi dikhai di..

Ritu- accha... Tumhe kya lagta hai? Woh sirf tumhe darane aye the?yah tumse koi badla lene?

Sana- Umm ritu I don't think so. Mujhe kis baat ki badla chahiye?accha  let's go now.

Ritu- accha thik hai.. tum santi se socho koi hai kya joh tumhare sath aisa kuch kar sakte hai kya?koi badla yah koi harm karna chata hai kya??

Sana- I don't know Ritu... I will go home and think and tell you tomorrow.  Let's go now.

    Sana is also scared today.  But she does not want to tell anyone that she is afraid also today. Maybe the rest of the people will be more afraid of it. So she wanted to show that the whole thing is not important to her.

          After the program, Sana and Shefali returned home.  Shefali don't know anything of this whole incident.  Realizing that Shefali will be scared, Sana did not say anything to Shefali.  Sana went back to her house and started thinking who could be the boy?  Why did he take her away in the dark?  What was the purpose of the boy?  Sana did not get any answer.  She doesn't know what Sana will say when she goes to university the next day.  Sana has no idea how Shefali will listen to the whole thing.

         Sana spent the night thinking about these things.  She woke up in the morning, had a quiet breakfast and left for university.  As soon as she reached Shefali's house, she realized that Sid had arrived.  But she does not know why he came. As soon as she entered Shefali's house, Sana saw Shefali sitting ready for her.  So without further ado, Sana and Shefali left for the university.

           Sid and Sana still didn't talk.  Sid is a little disappointed with Sana's behavior today. Sid doesn't know why. It's hurting him little.

            On the way to the university, Sana told shefali some things so that Shefali would not misunderstand Sana.  After hearing everything, Shefali got angry.

Sefu- Are you crazy Sanu?  Do you have any idea how big the danger could be ??  Did you tell uncle??😡😡😡

Sana- nah nah.  Are you crazy?  If I tell Papa, papa will think a lot.  Maybe put a bodygourd on the back.  No need.  You know I can handle these little things myself from a very young age.

Sefu- Sanu It's no small matter.  Why don't you understand?  Why didn't you tell Davai today?  Today I didn't even talk to Davai.

Sana- Why suddenly I am going to tell your davai all this matter??😠 Is he my bodyguard?😠😠

Sefu- what do you mean? Tum dono ne kuch jhagra kiya hai kya?  Davai was a little quiet today.

Sana: How do I know why your davai was silent? Aur dusri baat jhagra hone ke liye insaan ko toh baat karna hota hai na??hum dono kabhi baat hi nehi kiye hai... Toh jhagra toh dur ki baat..tum kyu nehi puche tumhare davai se kyu chup hai??

Sefu- puchi maine... Bataye nehi...

Sana- wow... Great iss liye tune soch liye maine kuch kia hai??😩😩😩

Sefu- aise kuch nehi hai...aur aise mujhe manane ki kosis maat kar...mai gussa hu...

Sana- kyu??mujhe jhaganewali boli tu.. aur gussa bhi hai tu??

Sefu- chup chap chal... University agyi hai.

Sana- hmm let's go.😕😕😕

            Sana and Shefali reached the university while talking.  Shefali has been angry with Sana all day.  And Sana is trying to manofing her again and again.

Kaise laga batao pleassssssssssssss😁

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

Sab log apna dhyan rakho...tym pe khana khao..aur rona dhona nehi..kushi kushi yaad karo sab bhai ko...

Shehnaaz ki vehem gana 100M views ho gyi hai...to Congratulations Sanu puttu....

Broken but Beautiful season 3 me male popular lead ott me Sidharth Shukla bhai ko award mila hai... So Congratulations Sidharth bhai....

 So Congratulations Sidharth bhai