A Crush

𝙃𝙐𝙎𝙆

   Oh man.. that spider demon is really getting on my fuckin nerve, but don't get me wrong he does make my day a slight bit better and I mean how I love how he is just himself..

      I don't mean it like that, I said I love...like...hate him! He's such a bastard and I will never like him, maybe.. "Hello Husker," A loud yet normal voice was heard. Of course he's here..

    "What the hell do you want," I say to him growling in frustration and anger. "I just want to tell you how much I'm happy for you to be here,"  He says chuckling and having that devilish smile all the time, and he then walks away.

   God I hate that fuckin smile, I never saw him frown, he is just so happy.. Or that's what it looks like. I know if he gets pissed off he still smiles.. I just can't tell with him..

   "Helloooo???? I'm talking to you!!" I hear Vaggie said, "What are you doing?!" She also said with a glare of death in her eyes. "Sorry, I just was thinking about things..

"Who, was it Angel Dust? I know you have a crush on him!" Charlie said happily. "Look princess, I will never and I mean never develop a crush on a spider.. Not gonna happen," I say while drinking some cheap booze..

"Don't say that! You never know, maybe one day youll start to catch more feelings for him!" Charlie then says while Vaggie walked away muttering incomplete gibberish.

     "If I don't want to feeling for him so be it." I say, with utter annoyance.. However I really do think I have feelings, maybe not LOVE, but just protective love...

   "Aww, well if you insist, I'm not gonna say you have a cr-" she stops talking as her phone began ringing, "Oh, I'll be right back, I have some business to attend!" She then leaves while picking up the phone.

    "Ugh, finally the princess is gone..." I say to myself in a soft tone voice, hoping she didn't hear, of course...
_______________________________________

Charlie Morningstar

      "Hello, this is Charlie!" I say in a really good mood, after hearing that Husk may have a crush on Angel I can finally play MATCHMAKER.

     "hello darling, I just wanna talk with you and see how your doing?" I heard on the phone, the voice seems to be Alastor, mostly because of the static.

"Oh hi Alastor! I'm really doing nothing!" I say to him, but in reality, I just want to figure something out. I wanted to know that grumpy cat's true feelings for Angel Dust, maybe I can finally make the cat a more happy cat! Besides, I do feel that Husk needs someone to love.

  "Oh how wonderful, and what about that grey girl...uhhh...Vaggie!" He says sighing after saying Vaggie, Maybe it's just me but I do feel like two of them have a bad relationship with eachother, and I never really know the exact reason why. My goal is to find out 13 reasons why they hate each other, soon I will.. Very soon.

  "Oh, she's alright, I believe she's sleeping right now," I looked at the couch, seeing her sleeping peacefully, most likely tired from dealing with Angel Dust all day. "Yup she is definitely sleeping, and she's being very cute!" I say chuckling.

"heheh, well I'll see you all soon, I just want to see if my boy husker's doing good," he says then hanging up instantly, I then put my phone away and decides to carry Vaggie up to our bedroom, because I wanted her to feel so much more comfortable. I then placed her down and kisses her forehead.

  "Right, before I can make love happen, I mine as well get some sleep," I say yawing and laying next to Vaggie. Soon enough, I decide to just fall asleep...