Loser, baby

(we are still in that "alternate timeline" I guess)

Angel Dust POV:

I looked down on my bed crying, I hate this stupid contract!, I hate having to come to the studio of those damn Vee's.

"Ugh... fuck..."

"You seem tired.." I heard a voice say behind me, and I knew exactly who it was, "hah! What do you think! I was sucking riding 100 dicks per second!" I said with a giggle

"Get ahold of yourself Angel..." Husk sighed, "the rest of the crew is asleep, I had to make sure you made it back safely." I then sat down at the bar.

"Worried?"

"No... I didn't want to sleep." He said as he took another swig of booze, I just rolled my eyes.

"Well damn, can't you just admit you like me!" I grabbed his booze right out of his hands and took a drink.

"No..." he said in such a monotone voice, you know, this kitten gets on my nerves, it doesn't make any fucking sense of how his will to love is gone!

"How about a date in your bed?"

"Fuck...no..." he took another swig of booze.

"You're so mean! I just want to-" I was cut off by an annoying radio static voice.

"God damnit..." I heard Husk mutter under his breath. "Alastor..." Husk then made a cocktail.

"Care for a drink?" He asked him, "Of course... why do you think I'm here?" He then grabbed the glass and drank it.

"Smile more Angel!" He faced me with his bright ass smile.

"How about I suck your dick?" I just giggled to myself, pushing boundaries... isn't it fun?

Third POV:

Alastor just smiled at Angel, giving him a small death stare before looking back at Husk

"So Husker, how has life been for you?" Alastor asked him

"I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you..." he then replied.

"Fair enough..."

After that it was a little moment of silence, with Alastor looking at both Husk and Angel, having an idea.

"Angel, how about instead of using your advances on me... take my dear Husker on a date!" He then told Angel.

"WHAT!" Husk yelled, "I...NO...ABSOLUTELY NOT!!" Angel gave a little giggle.

"As much as I would love too... My boss wants me to film another porno tonight! So sorry Husky!"

Husk sighed, "thank...go- uhh... Lucifer..."

Angel got up, said bye to Husk and Al, and walked to the porn studios, he was only going to shoot two movies. Nothing big, but he's used to having Suprise shoots as Valentino states.

Meaning he may be there longer than attended, and that's exactly what happened. He didn't get back at the hotel till the afternoon of the same day.