A Drunk and a Slut

Sorry for delay!! Busy life and also writers block! Thanks for waiting, I promise I've been trying to do this monthly but it's so hard!

{Third Person}

"L-love me?... I... why?" Husk uttered, trying hard not to blush. Angel realized what he said and quickly fixed his words.

"I-I meant I like how you care for me! N-not l-love!" Angel stuttered, in reality he does love Husk, but he just can't tell him for no good reason.

"Oh... well then..." husk frowned and started walking just a tad bit in front of Angel. While Angel just looked down and followed, he felt bad.

~

  "Ahhh Husker and Angel, how was the date?" A loud voice speaked, Alastor gave his normal smile and waited for a reply.

"It was fine..." Husk sighed and walked to the bar.

"Hmm... I would've thought you monsters would be holding hands and kissing? It was a date was it not?"

"Yeah..." Angel chuckled nervously, "Some things don't work out I guess..." he then sighed and began walking upstairs, "I'm going to bed,  knock on my door if ya need me!"

After Dust went inside his room and closed the door, he had laid on his bed and cried, the only thing he wants is his abuser, and he doesn't know why.

Pink smoke seeps into his room, and he gets a whiff of the smell... Val's here... and that's what he wants... him.

{Husk}

"Shit! What is he doing here?" I said under my breath as soon as I saw a tall moth dick come walk inside our hotel. I then see him stare directly at me

"Ahhh Look who we have here, someone who's trying to steal my money maker... how dare you make him eat your disgusting food!" The dick said walking directly towards the bar. I realized I was alone, Alastor disappeared, the girls are sleeping, and no one else is in this shitty hotel.

"I see you eat shit all the time, what's the difference with him?" I said challenging him, shit he may be taller but last I checked, I didn't really care.

"Ohhh... he definitely was right about this attitude... you know I like them feisty." Val said with a sinister chuckle, he looked at me with an evil smile. "Where's my baby?" He finally said.

"None of your business..." I simply blurted out, and that's when his hand grabs my cheeks roughly, making me wince.

"Listen here kitten, I'm not fuckin messing around with your ass.. you tell me where the fuck he is or I'll-"

"Val... I'm here.. let him go..." Angel

Valentino immediately let go of me and faced Angel. "Ahhh baby! Get over here!" While saying that, he inhaled a long drag of his cigar.

Angel then slowly walked towards him, visibly upset and annoyed. I watched him im awww, as I don't know what I can do to stop Angel from going.

"No!" I quickly said grabbing a hold of Angel's arm. Angel looked at me fiercely, it was like.. a warning to let go...

"Excuse me.." Valentino said under his own breath gazing down at me as Angel tugged his arm away. "Look Husk! I don't care what you say! I'm going, and don't even follow me!"