𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋

•{AURORAL}•

•{AURORAL}•

𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 - (𝐚𝐝𝐣) 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧. Indilwen was the youngest daughter of the Elf Lord Elrond, and banished from Rivendell for all eternity. For all her years she was looked down upon by her father and disapproved, her life being a cage that never let her spread her adventurous wings. Arwen, her older sister was always favored by her father, for she was everything an elf was supposed to be. Proper, elegant, wise, fair.

Indilwen had a rebellious hunger for excitement and mischief, but was always rebuked for her actions. After a heartbreaking fight, Elrond banished his daughter from the lands of the Elves.
Hate and temper drove her family apart, separating her from the one thing she ever truly had known. The only thing that could bring it back together was a little bit of love.

The father and daughter never thought they would see each other again, until a certain ranger enters the story. Aragorn, raised by Elrond, falls for the defiant she-elf that was known as a traitor to Rivendell. Their love seemed destined to fail, but not even a ring of power can stop Indilwen's heart.

Through Aragorn's gentle kindness, reassurance and selfless actions, Indilwen begins to trust people again and open her cold heart. When taken by the enemy and all her dignity is stripped from her, she believes no man could ever be righteous to her. Aragorn becomes her refuge, and when he is conflicted by the shadows of his past, she becomes his guiding light.

-=-CAST-=-

-=-CAST-=-

THE FELLOWSHIP:

ARAGORN, SON OF ARATHORN
-the gentle warrior-
portrayed by Viggo Mortensen

ARAGORN, SON OF ARATHORN-the gentle warrior-portrayed by Viggo Mortensen