Chapter 2 (Edited)

Alissa's POV

       When I arrived at school, Veronica, Winter, and Drew were waiting at the front doors for me.  

"Alissa, I can smell him," Veronica said with excitement in her voice. 

       I sniffed the air to see if I could smell what she smelled. I couldn't tell any difference, then what it usually smells like. Which was just a bunch of body odors mixed in together. Now that I'm thinking about it, this school pretty much stinks. 

 "Who can you smell?" I asked still pretty confuse.  

"My mate! Who else stupid, gosh," she said the last part with a smirk. To let me know she was just kidding about the stupid part. 

 "Well then. I was going to congratulate you but I don't think I should now," I told her returning the smirk. 

" Wait, who am I kidding? Congrats girl! So where do you think he is?" I asked, after giving her a hug. 

   She just shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure, I just know he is near." I nodded my head.  Winter and Drew left without us even noticing. 

        We headed for our lockers, when Veronica froze. She just stood there staring at this one guy.  I gave her a confuse look, but she paid no attention to me. It's like I wasn't even there.I turned to look at the guy, who stood there staring right back at her. He then walked over to us, well mainly to her. I took a step back to give them a little more space. What came next kind of shocked me, T 

"You're my mate," they said in unison. 

I just stood there holding my books across my chest. Then all of the sudden they kissed, and  didn't stop till the warning bell rang. Which left me in a very awkward situation. I decided the two new love birds, should have some time alone, so I walked to class. When I was walking to my class, I accidentally bumped into this really cute guy. 

'Ew. I can't believe you think he is cute. We are suppose to be looking for our mate?'  Lila said. 

 'Lila now is not the time. We will find our mate. It will probably be soon.'  I said. Until then I can check out whoever I want to. She didn't respond back, probably made her mad. 

 "I'm sorry, I was thinking about something, and wasn't looking where I was going," I stated. He just laughed.

 "Its okay. I do it all the time," he said with a smile. 

 I giggled and blushed a little. Whoever this guy is, he is pretty cool. Hopefully I can hang out with him more.

 "My name is Austin. Whats yours?" he asked.  

"Alissa," I said with a small smile.  

"That's a lovely name. Alissa,"  he said, seeing how my name sounded out of his mouth.  

 I blushed more. 

 "I have to get to class now. But hopefully I see you around Austin,"

 He just shook his head  alright, and headed for class. 

        Well, I can't believe both of my friends found their mate.They are so lucky. I guess if I don't find my mate anytime soon, I could get together with Austin. Man, was he good looking.  But back to my friends, I am happy for them really, but I hope I will find mine real soon, so I could feel the same type of love my friends have. 

        When lunch time rolled around, I was sitting with my usual friends, who of course brought their mates along. Which I didn't blame them, because I would too. 

"Well guys, you all know how I found my mate this morning," she paused and we nodded our heads. " Well his name is Logan," Veronica said with a huge smile.

      Logan just shook his head, and smiled. When I took a deep breath, I notice that the air smelled different. It smelled amazing actually. 

 'Our mate! He is near here somewhere. We must go find him,'  Lila said with excitement. 

'Lila, we know he is near now, so he must be in the building. I am going to end up seeing him soon,'  I told her. Lila didn't answer back.

 "Alissa? Are you okay?" Veronica asked.

 "Yeah I was just thinking. I have to go to the bathroom. I will be back," I stated. Everyone nodded their heads. 

      I just needed to get somewhere to try and clear my head. I went into the bathroom, and just stared at myself in the mirror. I kept wondering where my mate was. He was really close. I could tell because, his scent is getting stronger. Which means he must be in the lunch room somewhere. 

Sebastian's POV

        I was sitting at my normal table with my friend, Austin. Since Logan found his mate this morning. I am happy for him , I really am. Which I can't wait to find mine. While  I was drinking my water,  I notice the scent in the air had changed. Then I heard my wolf, Calvin, speaking in my head.

 'She is here. Our mate is here. She is really close, we must go find her.' 

'You mean we found her! Thank Goodness!'  I said trying to keep my excitement in. 

 I  have been waiting for the moment when I found my mate, because it was getting hard to keep all the girls off of me. I wanted to get up, and look for her immediately, but then I thought that I couldn't just get up from the table without saying anything to Austin.

 "I have to go. I will explain later," I stated with a small smile. 

 Austin returned the smile, and nodded his head. I felt bad for leaving him by his self,but my wolf begged me to go look for her.