Chapter 11

Alissa's POV

Today was Saturday. I was so happy, for one Luke doesn't have to follow me around anymore, second I don't really know the second reason. I hoped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I hoped in the shower. There is only like one month of school left then I am done with school. My birthday is also in a couple weeks. I can't wait to see what Sebastian will get me. Once my fingers started to look old I got out. I walked back into my room. I put a skirt on, and a tank top. I saw Sebastian's sweat shirt laying on my chair. Just thinking about him made me smile.

I headed down stairs to see that breakfast was ready. "Good morning mom," I said kissing her cheek. I didn't say anything to my dad. Even though he is letting me hang out with Sebastian, I am still mad at him for almost killing Sebastian. I sat down at the table. My mom cooked blue berry pancakes. They were my favorite. I grabbed two pancakes. "So, honey what do you plan to do today?" My mother asked with a warm smile. "I don't know. I was thinking about going to the river like usual. " My dad growled lowly. He was probably thinking about Sebastian. I looked over at the clock it was nine thirty. "Well, I should get going." I said with a smile. My parents nodded then I headed out the back door.

I went behind the tree and shifted. I grabbed the bikini I had on the ground. I was planning to go swimming today. I ran all the way to the river. It felt so good not having anyone follow me. Once I got to the river I notice that Sebastian was here. He was wearing his swimming trunks, and sitting on the rock. He turned his head to look at me. He smiled. He walked over to me, he started to rub my head, and around my ears. I loved getting rubbed behind my ears. I think every wolf does to be truthful. I let out a small howl. He gave a small laugh. Once he was done rubbing my head. I shook my body. Then I went behind the tree and put my swim wear on. Once I came back out, Sebastian was holding a rope. "Whats the rope for?" "I was planning to tie it to the tree limb, so we can swing from it into the river." I just smiled. He tied it to the tree.

Then he swung on the rope, and landed into the river with a big splash. I laughed. Then I did the same. We both laughed. He pulled me closer to him. "I love you Alissa." "I love you to Bash." He smiled. "I love that nickname." He said while holding me closer to his chest. He kissed my top of my head. Then I pushed him away from me, and started to swim down the river. He just laughed. I could see him catching up to me fast. I tried to pick up my pace, but he grabbed my feet and pulled me towards him. I laughed. He lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I wrapped my hands around his neck. He kept his hands on my upper thighs. I closed the gap between us. He responded back quickly to the kiss. He started to walk out of the river. He carried me to a tree. I could feel my back against the bark of the tree. He deepen the kiss, he pushed me more into the tree. I let out a small moan. He took that moment to slip his tongue through my mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. He pulled away from me. Our breathing was heavy. He slowly put my feet back on the ground. He held one arm over my shoulder. I could tell that he works out a lot. He had perfect muscles, everywhere. "You know you make my wolf go so crazy." He said that with a smirk. He looked at me. I could see the pools of green he had in his eyes. My wolf goes crazy over him too. Its more tense then usual because we haven't finished the mating process yet.

We just stood there staring at each other, when we heard people coming. They were from my pack. We turned our heads. It turned out just to be Veronica, and Winter. I smiled. They usually don't go anywhere without their mates. They both stopped talking when they saw us. I walked back over to them. "Hey guys," I said grinning "What are y'all doing here?" "We came here to get tan. You want to join us?" I looked back at Bash, maybe he would like to tan also. I giggled at the thought. "Sure." "Awesome." Veronica said with a grin. "So where is Logan, and Drew?" "Logan, is doing something with his dad today." "Drew is with his parents away for a trip." Veronica pulled a towel out of her bag, Winter did the same. They laid them out. Then they laid down to get tan. I walked back over to Bash. "Would you like to tan with us?" "As long as I get to lay next to you." He said into my ear. I loved being this close to him. He walked back to the rock, to his bag. He pulled out this huge towel big enough for two people. He laid it on the ground.Then he sat down. He pulled me into his lap. I giggled. I could see out of the corner of my eye, Veronica, and Winter both lifting their sunglasses a little to see what we were doing. "Awww." They said together. I blushed. "Your so cute when you are blushing." Bash said. I got off his lap and sat next to him.

He laid down, pulling me back, so I was doing the same. I could feel the sun beating down on my stomach. Bash just held my hand. He then pulled two pairs of sunglasses out of his bag. He handed a pair to me, and he put the other pair on. We all laid there tanning for about an hour. I tan my front and back each fore thirty minutes. Bash did the same.

Once we saw how dark it was getting, we headed home. Veronica and Winter left before us. Bash handed me his sweat shirt to put on over my swim wear. Instead of shifting into our wolves, we just walked hand in hand back to my house. We talked all the way there. I could see my dad sitting on the front porch getting ready to leave for patrol. I pulled Bash behind a tree, so my dad wouldn't see us. "Wha-" I cut him off, by putting my finger on his lip. "Shhh." He peeked behind the tree for a second. He made his mouth make a o shape. Once the coast was clear. He walked me up to my house. He kissed me goodnight on my lips before leaving to go back to his house. "I'll miss you Bash." I said with a warm smile. "I will too." He kissed me one last time. Before disappearing into the dark.

I walked into my house. My mom was probably asleep. I went into my room and fell straight to sleep.