Chapter 8

Alissa's POV

When I woke up this morning, I was still upset about last night. I decided I would go for a run like I usually do in the mornings before school. Maybe I will see Sebastian there. After I got dress I headed down stairs. My parents and my dad's beta Elliot,and his son who is next in line for beta, Luke was here.

"I am going for a run." I said heading for the backdoor. "Oh no you are not Missy." Dad I always go for a run." "Well now that I know where your mate is from I don't want you going alone." I made a low growl. "Don't you growl at me young lady. Luke!" "Yes alpha." He said bowing his head to show respect. "I want you to go with Alissa, and make sure she doesn't see him. If she does, report it back to me. " "Yes sir."

We both headed to the back yard. I immediately shifted into my wolf. I let out a huge howl. I was so pissed at my dad. I just can't believe he would keep me away from him. As I was running, I saw a dark brown wolf next to me. I knew it was Luke. I started to pick up my pace, I didn't want to around anyone when I was running today. I could see Luke trying to catch up with me. I wanted to tell him to leave me alone, but he couldn't leave my side.

I started to slow down once I saw the river up ahead. I went behind a tree and shifted back, and changed into my clothes. Luke was still in his wolf form. I knew he couldn't shift because he had no clothes, so I walk through the river to see if Sebastian left some. I heard him growl. "I am getting you clothes so shut up." I said with a stern voice. I found a pair of shorts behind a tree. Hopefully they would fit him. I went back to my side of the river and tossed Luke the shorts. He of course started to sniff them. He turned his head in disgust. 'I will not wear clothes from that awful pack. You can't make me.' I heard him say through the mind link. " Fine then. I was thinking that you would want to shift. But if you want to be naked when you shift ,then its your choice." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Shift or don't shift, I really don't care." I said getting annoyed with him.

He picked the pair of shorts up in his mouth, then he went behind a tree. He came back out. He had a six pack, with dark brown hair, and green eyes He looked cute, but he was nothing compared to Sebastian. I sighed deeply. "Alissa I didn't mean to hurt your feelings-" I cut him off. "Its not you Luke, I just miss him." He sat next to me by the river. "Oh. I haven't found my mate yet, but from what I heard its a incredible feeling." I started to grin some. "Yeah it is. But when you are away from them you are just so sad." "I am really sorry for you Alissa." I felt a tear slide down my face. Then I felt Luke pull me into a hug. Luke has been my friend since we were diapers. He has been there when I was upset .

We sat there hugging. then I hear a growl behind us. I turned to see a angry gray wolf, on the other side of the river. I knew who it was, I started to smile. Luke pulled me behind him. "Alissa stay behind me.He is from that pack." He growled and snapped at Luke again. I ran from behind Luke, through the river and hugged him around his neck. He started to calm down. "Sebastian, I missed you." "Alissa! I told you to stay behind me." "Luke this is Sebastian my mate." I said with a proud smile. Luke just stood there. "Alissa, you weren't suppose to see him. What am I suppose to tell your dad. I can't lie to him."I didn't say anything back. I turned back around to Sebastian. Then I saw a dark red wolf, walk up beside, Sebastian. He was a little shorter than Sebastian was. I saw Sebastian turn to go behind a tree. He shifted and cam back wearing a pair of shorts. Then I saw the other wolf shift and come back wearing shorts.

He looked like Sebastian some. Sebastian pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. He pulled away, but keeping one of his arms around my waist. "Alissa this is my little brother Tristan." "So you are this Alissa my brother keeps talking about." I could see Sebastian face get red. Then he turned to look at Luke. He let go of me,and walked over there. I followed him. I could see Sebastian getting upset again. "What in hell were you doing touching MY girl." "She-" "Sebastian calm down. I was crying because I missed you, and he was comforting me." He pulled me into another hug. "I missed you too." I pulled away. "Sebastian this is Luke. He is next in line for beta." Sebastian just nodded. "Luke, if you ever touch MY girl again. I won't let you off so easy next time. Got it." "Yes sir." "Good." "Alissa, we should get going, you don't want to be late to school. And your father is telling me to bring you back now." Ugh! I am so pissed at my dad still! I gave Sebastian a light kiss on the lips. "See you at school. I have to go before my father kills Luke for not bringing me back. I love you." "I love you too Alissa." I went behind a tree and shifted. I looked one last time at Sebastian. Then I took off with Luke back to my house.

Sebastian's POV

When I woke up this morning I was miserable. I decided I would go to the river to calm my nerves. I went out the back into the woods. I could smell that Alissa is near.

When I got to the river I saw Alissa hugging another boy. ' Kill him! He is not allowed to touch what is MINE!' I heard Calvin tell me. I could feel him coming into control. I started to growl and snap at the boy. He pulled Alissa behind him. "Stay behind me Alissa, he is from the other pack" I growled and snapped at him again. He is not allowed to touch like that again. Then I saw Alissa running towards me. She hugged me around my neck. "Sebastian I missed you." She said in my ear. I missed her too. I started to breath in her scent. It started make me calm down.

She got up. I saw my brother coming next to me. Alissa seemed curious. 'I heard you growling, is everything ok?' 'It's fine Tristan.' I went behind a tree and shifted back to human form. I noticed one pair of my shorts were missing. I realized the boy was wearing them. I wanted to punch him so bad. I walked back over to Alissa. I pulled her into a hug. Then I pulled away. I kept my one arm around her waist, to show the boy that she was mine and only mine. "Alissa this is my little brother Tristan." "Well your the Alissa my brother talks about all the time." I started to blush some. I looked back at the boy. I walked over to him. "What in hell were you doing touching MY girl?" I said with anger in my voice. "She-" "Sebastian baby calm down I was crying because I missed you, and he was comforting me." I pulled her into me for another hug. "I missed you too." She pulled away. I wanted to pull her right back into me, but she started to talk. "Sebastian this is Luke. He is next in line for beta." So he will be my beta. "If you ever touch MY girl again, I won't let you off so easy next time.Got it." "Yes sir." "Good." "Alissa we should get going your dad wants you back home. " I could see Alissa get tense. "I will see you at school. I have to get going before my dad kills Luke for not bringing me back." I wouldn't mind if he did that. I was still upset he was touching Alissa. She kissed me lightly on my lips. I wanted her to keep kissing me. I didn't want to let her go. We said we love each then she went behind a tree and shifted. She looked back at me before she took off running with Luke back to her house.

"Don't worrySebastian, you will see her at school today." "Yeah your right." My brother and I shifted and we went back home.