Chapter 3 (Edited)

Alissa's POV

        I just kept staring at my self, feeling ecstatic because I am going to find my mate. Hopefully today.  I took one last look in the mirror, before leaving the bathroom to go search for him. He had to be in here somewhere. I thought to myself.  I stood in the middle of the lunch room, and froze in my spot. I saw guy standing like 20 feet from me staring directly at me. My wolf then yelled with joy, 'That's our mate!!'

        Sebastian's POV

        I was in the middle of the lunch room, when I looked over, and saw her. She stood there with the same look in her eyes that I probably had. My wolf told me to run over to her, but I didn't want to cause a big scene. So I started to walk slowly over to her, but just then the bell rang to get back to class.  Then a whole crowd was rushing out. They were blocking me from getting to her. By the time it was clear, she had already left. The crowd must have taken her. My wolf became hurt, due to the fact we didn't get to talk to her.  Hopefully I will get to  see her after school. 

    Alissa's POV

        He was walking towards me,  when then the bell rang and everyone started to rush out. I tried my hardest to stay where I was, but I ended up getting caught up with the crowd. My wolf whimpered. 'Lila don't worry, we will see him after school,'  I told herFor the rest of the day I just kept thinking about him. If only we walked to each other faster. 

        When the bell rang at the end of my last class, I bolted out and headed to my locker. I grabbed the things I needed, then went outside the school hoping to see him again. He had to be able to drive, so he should be coming this way any minute.  I ended up waiting  for about 20 minutes, and couldn't find him any where. I sighed, and just decided to go home. I will have to try and find him later.  

        When I got home, I ran straight upstairs, and grabbed some extra clothes. Then rushed outside and put the clothes in the willow tree. Once I did that, I shifted into my wolf, and started to sprint through the woods to the river. Then the smell hit me. He was coming towards me. I wagged my tail with joy. Lila and I were excited to see him again. He was large, but not as large as an alpha,  his wolf was solid grey,  and he  walked over to the river. We stood there staring into each other's eyes.  I mentally smiled. He then walked through the river over to my side. Once near me he started to lick my cheek. I smiled again. Then I  realized he was part of Blue Moon pack.Which made me panic a little because I had no idea how my parents would take this. But the thought went away, when he nudged me with his nose. 

        We started to play our version of tag. We were having so much fun that we didn't realized how dark it had gotten until we took a break. He licked my cheek goodbye, before walking back over to his side. He stood at the river, and waited until I was leaving before he would leave.  Before I decided to head back home,  I went behind a tree near the river, and shifted back to human form. "Meet me here in the morning," I told him. We couldn't talk in our mate mind link yet because we haven't marked each other yet. One day we will though. Just thinking about it made my heart skip a beat. I peeked my head around the tree. He shook his head yes. I smiled, and shifted back to my wolf form, then ran back to my house. 

Sebastian's POV

        My mate and I played our version of tag until it was starting to get dark. She was a beautiful red, and brown wolf. I knew she had to be from the Night shadow pack because she lived on the other side of the river. Which I had no clue how my father would take that since our packs don't like each other. I walked back over to my pack's land, and heard shift behind a tree telling, she then told me me to meet her here in the morning. I mentally smiled, because she would want to see us again.  After that she shifted back, I headed back home. My wolf and I were full of happiness because we had found our mate, but then my wolf started to feel sad, and lonely now that she was gone.  'Calvin, no worries. We will see her in the morning.'   I said trying to cheer him up. I knew it probably did, and with thinking that I started to run.