Chapter 2

Alice's P.O.V

"I can show you guys where this lab is at." I told to Brawlers as Joe said: "Me and Wavern  are coming with you guys." But Drago said: "No, it's too dangerous for Wavern to go there and risk Hal-G and Masquerade finding her and trying to get her." So I said: "Wait Drago, with the amount of negative energy that Dan has probably been exposed to by now it would be better if Wavern comes along with us at least she won't go in the lab where Hal-G might see her." Wavern said: "She's right Drago, right now we don't know how much negative energy Naga has exposed to Dan if I stay behind it might be too late for the infinity core to get rid of it without hurting him." Drago sighed saying fine as I said: "Okay, so what's the plan?" To which Shun said: "Well, after you show us where the Lab is you and Joe can stay outside the Lab in case Hal-G or Masquerade show up and once that happens you or Joe have to call one of us and let us know if either shows up." Joe and I nodded as the brawlers got ready I showed them the way to the Lab once we got there we can hear Dan's screams of pain I was worried as Drago said: "We have to hurry up a save Dan his in a lot of pain...." The brawlers agreed and quickly ran inside the Lab to look for Dan meanwhile me and Joe were outside looking for any signs of Hal-G or Masquerade, but the painful screams from Dan was making me worry and impatient I didn't want to stand around and just listen to his screams.... I couldn't take it any more I just started running into the Lab as Joe yelled out my name and ran after me as I was looking around for the room Dan was in I kept running as I can hear Dan's scream getting louder meaning I was close, so I followed the screams with Joe behind me, I finally made to the room where I can hear Dan the loudest Joe came next to me saying: "Alice you could have gotten us caught!" I turned to him saying: "I'm sorry Joe I just couldn't stand around and just listen to Dan's screams any longer, but either way I found the room Dan should be in according to his screams." Joe nodded as we both went inside the room that's when we saw Dan chained down with some kind of glowing chains with a portal behind him with what I can only guess was the negative energy then Wavern said: "That's the negative energy from Naga I can feel it, we need to shut the portal down now!" I quickly ran to the computer that's when I spot a bakugan in a capsule right next to the computer but right now I need to save Dan, so I looked at the computer, so I started typing that's when  the portal did close Joe ran to Dan vetting the chains off him, I grabbed the capsule that was holding the Bakugan before running to Joe, Wavern and Dan as I did Wavern went to Dan and started using the infinity core's positive energy to remove the negative energy from Dan, after a while Wavern stopped saying: "There, the negative energy should be gone from Dan's body..." Joe looked at me seeing I had the capsule asking me: "Alice, why do you have the capsule?" I asked him and Wavern that I found it with a bakugan inside it next to the computer it must be an experimental bakugan and I took it just then we saw Dan trying to move as I said: "Dan no, you shouldn't move you need rest!" Wavern agreed telling Dan he shouldn't be moving but we can hear Dan faintly say: "Bakugan...... I.... Need to get.... the.... Bakugan...." Joe looked at me as I said: "Don't worry Dan, I have the bakugan now please rest..." Dan appeared to have calm down as I told Joe he needs to help me carry Dan out of the Lab to which Joe said: "Right, I'll call the others right now." When Joe was about to call the brawlers we suddenly heard footsteps not just one a couple of them we both looked at each other as Joe stood up saying to Wavern: "Okay Wavern, get ready I think we are about to have a Bakugan battle." Wavern nodded as Joe got in front of Dan and I while I pulled Dan closer to me scared that it could be Masquerade or Hal-G coming back, or worse its Masquerade's spies Chan Lee, Billy, Julio and Klaus and we didn't alert any of our friends about it.....

Shun's P.O.V

Julie, Marucho, Runo and I were running as we can hear Dan's screams of pain I couldn't bare the screams I knew we had to save him before it's too late we were getting close since Dan's screams were getting louder until we heard someone say: "This is a restricted area brawlers you all must leave." We all looked around as I said to show themselves soon we saw Chan Lee, Billy, Julio, and Klaus coming out from the corner as I said: "What are you guys doing here!?" Julio said: "Well duh, to stop you brawlers from ruining Hal-G's plan." Julie said: "But don't you guys hear Dan's screams?! His clearly in pain from being exposed to the negative energy!" Billy said: "Yeah we hear him, but he won't be in pain for long once he gives in." Runo then asked: "What even is Hal-G's plan!" To which Klaus answered: "Simple, to use Dan as a shield so neither you brawlers nor Drago can get in Naga's way of getting the infinity core." Chan Lee smiled and said: "Now it's time to get rid of you brawlers, so Dan can join our side." I said that was never going to happen as all eight of us pulled out a gate card saying: "Field open!" Once we were on the field all eight said: "Gate card set!" I looked at Drago telling him: "Don't worry Drago we'll reach to Dan." He nodded as I looked at Skyress asking her: "Are there you ready Skyress?" She looked at me and said: "Born ready Shun." So I grabbed her saying: "Bakugan Brawl!" Throwing Skyress saying as she landed on a gate card as I said: "Skyress Stand!" Skyress came out from her ball form letting out an ear-piercing screech I looked at Chan Lee as she said: "Bakugan Brawl!" She threw her Bakugan as it land on the same Gate card as me saying: "Fourtress, Stand!" Soon Fourtress came out from its ball form.