Chapter 3

Shun's P.O.V

Soon it became morning I still haven't slept throughout the night I looked at the capsule that was holding the Bakugan inside it as I had a bad feeling about this bakugan, Skyress and the others have no idea who this bakugan is nor where it even came from that's clearly worrying but yet according to Alice, Dan was trying to reach for it..... Yet, I don't even want Dan near this Bakugan at all but Dan is the only person who knows about this Bakugan that we know will willingly tell us about this Bakugan, while I was focus looking at this Darkus Bakugan that I didn't even realize Dan had just woken up until I heard him call out my name I quickly looked at Dan as I asked: "How are you feeling Dan?" Dan answered: "I feel like my life force was ripped away from me forcefully...." I sighed and said: "Well, your safe now Dan Naga won't try and hurt you for now..." Dan nodded as he looked at the capsule saying: "At least Alice didn't forget about the capsule..." I then said: "Dan, do you remember anything about this Bakugan?" Dan looked at me and said: "Hal-G wanted to create a powerful bakugan one so powerful that not even Drago or Hydraniod couldn't defeat, so he had some kind of core to create a bakugan by using the energy from all the bakugan in the Doom dimension...." My eyes widen at what Dan said that means that this bakugan is from the Doom dimension I looked at Dan saying: "Dan, this Bakugan is dangerous...." He replied: "Hal-G created the Bakugan to be mine once I was under Naga's spell to destroy all of you then take Wavern to Naga...." As he said that he reached over grabbing the capsule and took it from my hand as I said: "Dan, wait I don't think this is a good idea for you to have the Bakugan especially when this Bakugan is from the Doom dimension." But Dan said: "But, I know I can make this Bakugan good if this bakugan is created to listen to me then I maybe I can make the bakugan good..." Dan opened the capsule as the bakugan rolled into his hand as I said: "Still Dan, you shouldn't use that bakugan for any battles at all since that bakugan could hurt or worse kill other bakugan." Dan and I looked at the bakugan as now the Bakugan suddenly was a Pyrus bakugan meaning its able to chance attributes whenever Dan pleases, but now it's a Pyrus bakugan which make sense considering Dan is a Pyrus brawler, Dan looked at me and said: "I won't use the bakugan for any fights Shun, I'll only use Drago." I nodded as soon Joe, Alice and the others showed up with Julie nearly jumping on Dan, but I quickly stop her from doing that as Runo said: "So, now with Dan awake now we can find out about everything or at least what Dan knows." Dan soon explained everything he told me to everyone with Tigrerra saying: "A bakugan created from the Doom dimension.... those bakugan are ruthless who want to kill bakugan from vestroia." Then Runo said: "If this bakugan is from the doom dimension we should send it right back into there since we can't let this bakugan hurt any other bakugan." Dan said: "We can't abandon this bakugan just it's from the doom dimension Runo, besides..... I still want to help it become good." Preyus said: "A doom dimension bakugan turning good? Never heard of that before." Tigrerra said: "That's because it's never been done before Preyus, I don't even know if it is possible." Dan said: "Well, I'm going to try it and I won't give up."

Dan's P.O.V

"I still think we should send the bakugan back to the doom dimension since I think no bakugan from the doom dimension can be good." Runo said, but then I said getting up from the bed with Shun trying to get me back in bed: "I'll prove to you Runo that I will get this bakugan to be good!" Runo said: "Dan you're just wasting your time this bakugan is dangerous especially his suppose to be this powerful bakugan!" I said: "It doesn't matter Runo! I will find a way to make this bakugan good rather you like it or not!" Clearly Runo wasn't listening as she kept trying to convince me to get rid of the bakugan, but I soon got fed up with her constant nagging and just left even if I left Drago behind I just ignored anyone calling my name out I just kept walking holding the bakugan in my hand so I went to the park and sat down on the bench looking at the bakugan. I wonder if this bakugan even talks soon the bakugan appears to have woken up as he asked: "Where am I?" I answered: "Your on planet earth buddy." The bakugan looked at me and said: "We aren't in vestroia?" I shook my head and said: "No buddy, but do you have a name?" The bakugan looked at me and said: "My name is Leonidas." I smiled softly and said: "Nice to meet you Leonidas my name is Dan Kuso, but you can call me Dan." Leonidas looked at me and said: "I know who you are since I was created to be your bakugan, to follow all your orders in order to make you happy." This is perfect if he listens to me that means it should at least be somewhat easier to make him good especially if it makes me happy I just hope he'll listen to me since I'm not under Naga's control, I looked at Leonidas as he said: "So, what plans do Naga has for us considering we are here and not with Masquerade." I sighed saying: "Leonidas, we aren't on Naga's side he doesn't care about anyone but himself." Leonidas looked at me and said: "If that's true, then why did he create me?" I answered: "No one can stand in his way from committing mass genocide other than that he wouldn't have created you." Leonidas didn't say anything for a moment then said: "But why would I be on the good side?" That's when I said: "Well, you said it yourself that you were created to make me happy right, meaning you'll do anything for me?" It was silent for a few moments until I heard Leonidas sigh and said: "Only if it makes you happy master Daniel....." I then said: "Call me Dan Leonidas." Leonidas nodded as now I was task with making sure Leo is a good bakugan even if I had to do this on my own I will prove Runo wrong.....