Chapter 4

Dan's P.O.V

I smiled at Leonidas as I got up from the bench, I started to walk as I put Leonidas on my shoulder as I started to walk out of the park as I walked I started to talk to Leonidas telling him about life on earth and the bakugan battles as Leo asked: "So, these bakugan battles..... I could defeat other bakugan?" I nodded as I said: "Well just not yet since we have to work on a few things before my other friends could even allow me to use you." That's when Leo said: "But why not use me whenever you want why listen to what others think of me?" I said: "Well...." Before I could even finish Leo cut in and said: "You're the one who has me no one else does if you use me or not is your choice of rather to use me or not Daniel."  I said nothing as I walked in an alleyway I guess he was kind of right, but no one knows how powerful Leonidas actually is and the last thing I want is Leo to hurt any bakugan as I kept walking when I heard a female's voice say my name I looked around and saw Chan Lee with a smile on her face as I stopped and said: "What do you want Chan Lee..." I saw her smile quickly turn into a smirk as Billy and Klaus came out next to her, I backed away as Leonidas said: "Daniel, look out behind you!" I quickly turned and saw Julio was behind, so I stopped moving as Billy said: "I'm pretty sure you know what we all want Dan Kuso." I glared at all of them before saying keeping my eyes peeled in case any of them try to grab me: "I won't be joining your side I won't help Naga get the infinity core!" I noticed Julio was getting closer as Klaus said: "You don't have a choice Dan you're coming with us rather you like it or not." But then Billy said: "Hold on why not a bakugan battle?" Everyone looked at him as to me, it felt like my heart dropped I didn't have Drago with me at all and without him there was no way I could defeat them. Chan Lee then said: "Billy's right if we win then Dan will come with us willingly." I was going to reject, but Leonidas said: "Daniel this could be the perfect time to see how powerful I am." I looked at Leo before saying: "Leo I promise my friends I wouldn't use you." Leo said: "Daniel, you don't have Drago with you meaning you'll lose if you battle with just the Bakugan you have, and I doubt they will even let you say no to them since your basically already surrendering to them." he was right I am surrounded by them and I couldn't reject the idea since they'll take it that I'm surrendering, so I said: "Fine but if I win you guys will have to let me go." Klaus said: "Don't worry Daniel we'll let you go." he said that with a smirk I got a bad feeling about this battle as we all soon said after we took out the field card: "Field Open!" we all appeared in the field as Julio went to Chan Lee, Klaus, and Billy as all four then said: "Gate card set!" all four threw and set their gate cards down as I looked at Leo who nodded I took out a gate card before saying: "Gate card set!" throwing my card as it sets with that Julio started first by saying: "Bakugan brawl!" throwing his bakugan at a gate card before saying: "Tentaclear stand!" soon I saw Tentaclear appear from its ball form to its normal form next was Billy as he said: "Bakugan  brawl!" he threw his bakugan as it landed on his own card before he said: "Bakugan stand!" Soon Cycloid came out from his ball form to his normal form next was Chan Lee as she said: "Bakugan brawl!" She threw her bakugan as she said: "Bakugan stand! let's go Fourtress!" Fourtress went from his ball form to his normal form I looked at Leo before asking: "Ready?" Leo looked at me before saying: "I'm ready to protect you from any harm and threat no matter what Daniel." I smiled as Leo went in his ball form as I grabbed it saying: "Bakugan brawl!" I threw Leo as he landed on the gate card I had set before I said: "Pyrus Leonidas stand!" Leo came out of his ball form saying: "I'm ready for this battle!" before letting out a roar finally Klaus had sent out his Sirenoid Julio was quick to say showing a card he was holding: "Ability card activate! Flare Binder!" Soon a bright light became blinding I had to cover my eyes from the light as I heard Chan Lee say: "Ability card activate! Face of Rage!" Soon his Power went from 370 Gs to 470 Gs as Leonidas power went from 340 Gs to 290 Gs that's when Billy said: "Ability card activate! Right Giganti!" This made Cycloid's power go from 370 to 470, this is getting bad already I couldn't barely see until I heard Klaus say: "Ability card activate! Dive Mirage" Dive Mirage? Why is he using that ability care when everyone else was attacking Leonidas especially when Sirenoid has Anthemusa which could quickly defeat Leonidas it suddenly hit me about why Klaus was smirking earlier when Sirenoid was blocking the Tentaclear's Flare Binder from my sight, but she wasn't facing Leonidas she was facing me my eyes widened as she grabbed me, so I screamed out for Leonidas.