Chapter 14

My heart is suddenly beating with insecurity.

It's just business!

His words roam around my mind, suddenly I felt very suffocated. They look amazing together. My whole body is filled with so much jealousy that it is shaking. He lied! He lied to me. 

If I stay here a second more, I might snap at anyone and I don't want to destroy his reputation. I get up from my seat, I start to walk but then I trun to see the girl.

"Sorry miss, whatever your name is let me tell you. Susie was Jason's past but I'm his present, fiance or not, he's with with me now so please keep your comments to yourself" I smile sweetly then and walk away to leave. I glance at Jason who is looking here and there. Maybe looking for me, but I'm in no mood to see him. 

I step outside, call a cab, give him my address. My whole ride I kept thinking about Susie and Jason. She's very beautiful, with blonde hair and blue eyes she has a stunning face, her body is made to model. I take out my phone and message Jason.

Lily: Having a headache, left for home, you enjoy your party. Good night. 

I reach home and open the door to see mom and dad are awake.

"Hey sweetie, how was the night?" Mom asks lovingly, that was it for me. I started crying and hug her.

"What happened, Lily?" Mom asks hugging me.

"Did Jason do something?" Dad asks in a very tight voice. Then we sit on couch and I told them everything.

Dad sighs, "Lily, everyone has secrets, you also didn't told him about your dream perspection. I know, you haven't."

They are right I haven't but I'm not in the mood to talk to them right now, having an ex-fiance and dreams are diffrent.

But because of them only I met him.

"I need some time" I say getting from thr couch and going toward my room.

Next morning Jason calls me continuously but I never picked his call. Then my phone beeps with message. As if reading my thoughts Jason send me a message.

Jason: You are the only one in my life Lily, I know you got to know about Susie, but please let me explain. You are the one who comes to my office and brings me lunch. Whenever I get upset or sick you are there for me, caring for me, helping me. You make me laugh, you are so beautiful not only from outside but from inside too. You have captivated me since day 1. She means nothing. Please listen to my side. I can't let you leave me. I have waited for you for years. My life was never easy, now I wake up everyday facing the world just for you. Please Ariel, baby let me explain. I can't sleep, can't eat, I'm a mess here without you. Please.

*****

Sorry for the short chapter I was busy today and now I'm he'll tired.

A cliffhanger though.

What do you think? Will Lily talk to him or not?