Chapter 18

You know I wanted to write a book so that people could know my story, that's why your comments matter to me the most. It doesn't take much time to write, 'Awesome', right? When my both books started people went like 'can't wait, 'so excited'. At least it gave me some motivation. But now. Only 3 or 5 comments.

I truly don't care if you vote the part or not. I care about your comments. It hurts and mostly disappoints a lot.

But the show must go on, right? You comment or not, your choice but I'm gonna write. I'm gonna finish what I started.

Thank you to those who always commented, you gave me some motivation, and mostly thank you for liking my stories. I'm always here to help and entertain.

I'm sorry if I hurt someone, just wanted to share my feelings.

Take care.

Regards.

****
I see myself in a very beautiful decorated backyard.

Wait!

It's my house's backyard, but why is it decorated. Then I see people, laughing, enjoying, lots of people wishing for Jason.

Why are they wishing Jason?

People are wearing party clothes, including my parents and Dee.

It looks like a party!

Everyone makes a circle around a table. Suddenly Jason's eyes met mine and his eyes showed pain, betrayal, and....tears...

What is happening?

"Don't do this, stop right now" the same lady's voice I hear and then suddenly I'm being pulled away from the group, taken far away.

I wake up with a loud gasp.

What was that?

Party?

Tears?

Voice?

Then it clicks my mind.

Party!!

Yes, Jason's birthday is coming up.

That explains the decoration.

It's our first time together in any of our celebrations. I'll make it perfect for him.

I'll confess my love for him.
I'll tell him that I love him.

My heart flutter at the thought of telling him that I love him.

I love you, Jason Parker.

I smile to myself and jump out of bed for preparations.

"Jason's birthday is coming up" I yell as I reach downstairs.

All three of them look at me.

"You never do this when my birthday is coming up," dad says and mom hits him in the back of his head.

"Jesus, woman" dad says rubbing his head.

"He's our going to be son-in-law, this has to be special" mom teases and I blush.

"Son-in-law? When that happened. For that he has to go through me" dad says puffing his chest a little.

"More, like you have to go through him, to get your daughter back," Dee says

I shake my head.

"It's his first time with me guys, I want to make it special, plus I'm gonna confess my love for him," I say. There is silence in the room for a minute, then mom and Dee jumps on me.