𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 !

"Where do you think you are going at this time a night?" Jayda's mother asked as was drying her body off from getting out of the shower

"Work" she said and her mom scoffed.

It was going on 11 but Jayda didn't even have to work today.

She just wanted to get away from her mom.

"Whatever" she walked to her room and slammed the door.

Jayla dropped her towel and walked to her dresser.

Even though she was a bottle girl they still made her dress like she worked at hooters.

She put on a black thong before putting on her smallest pair of booty shorts.

She put on the half shirt that had the club logo on it then threw on some sweats and a hoodie.

She put on some black socks her black cat 4s before grabbing her keys and bag and walking out of the house

She seen her uber and hopped in.

Once the Uber lady got to the club she looked back at Jayda.

"Here?" She asked with a concerning look.

"Yes thank you" Jayda said and the lady smiled.

"You're welcome , you are a very beautiful young lady" she waved making Jayda smile.

"Thank you" she smiled as she closed the door.

Jayda walked into the club and went to the back to check in .

She took off her sweatsuit and put it in her locker.

She took off her shoes, because she usually worked in her socks.

She walked to the bar and grabbed a tray of shots that was prepared and started her shift.

"Y'all ordered shots?" She smiled at a group of men and one of them nodded.

"Here y'all go" she held the tray out as everyone grabbed one.

"how old you is?" One of them said making Jayda laugh a little.

"I'll be 19 in February" she chuckled as somebody got up and walked behind her.

It was a tight space so he put his hands on her waist as he slid passed.

"Oops" she mumbled scooting up and noticing it was the guy she seen at the gas station a few days ago.

She quickly looked back at the guys he was with and they were all laughing.

"Doom young ass know what he be doing" One of them said.

"Can I get you guys anything else?" She said and they nodded.