𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

"Bye Janae, bye Jade!" Jayda waved at her sister's as they stood in the TSA line at the airport

"I'll see you later lil baby, dont forget what I told you" Jade said kissing her baby sister on her head.

"Okay, okay, byeeee Nay!" She said looking at her oldest sister who had a sad expression on her face.

"Jayda you know I hate leaving you" She said before embracing her sister.

"I'll be fine! I gotta go. I love you guys call me when you land!" Jayda said before walking away.

She looked down at her phone as Doom's name came across the screen.

She rolled her eyes before hanging up. They weren't really on speaking terms. Jayda felt herself catching feelings for Doom, so she fell back. She knew she had to focus on getting her life together Doom felt those same feelings so he got himself a distraction.

"Lil baby! Come on!" She looked up and seen Mar looking at her from his car. He was her ride to work.

"You gone be late fucking wit this airport traffic" he said as she got into the car.

She buckled her seatbelt and he pulled off.

The ride was mostly silent, Jayda was trying to figure out where she was gone sleep for the night.

"You gone be straight?" He said knocking her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah" she mumbled reaching in the back seat and grabbing her duffle bag.

"Okay, you know you can call me if anything right?" He asked earning a nod from her.

She opened her door and stepped out the car before waving at Mar. "Thanks" she smiled before walking away towards the club.

When she got inside she went to the dressing room, took off her sweats and hoodie before freshening up a little.

"Lil Baby!" She seen Heaven walking up to her. "I missed you where have you been?" She playfully pushed her shoulder.

"My sisters were in town I got caught up" she smiled walking over to a tray of shots.

"Somebody got a section tonight if you don't put them shots down" Heaven said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the back.

Jayda smiled seeing the Casamigos bottles with sparklers in them, a sign that said happy birthday KD and more birthday things.

She grabbed a bottle and followed suite as the girls walked out moving the bottles in an up down motion.

They walked to the section cheering and smiling at the birthday boy and his friends. She took a look at everybody and made eye contact with a darkskin who was licking his lips while smoking a wood. He had gold rolex and franco chains on and a gold grill to match. He seemed very put together.